Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-07-2017, 05:21 PM   #99
osmin5522

Drives: Camaro 2016 V6 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1le32907 View Post
The thing that sucks is every time I email I either don’t get a response or something saying rksport etas are on point. But 6 weeks later still haven’t found out where my order is in line. Feels like it gets redirected
I feel you, everyone involved is afraid to give us a timeframe since they might not meet it but it would be great to get a lil info on products that we already paid for.
And now the fires that broke out in Socal might make things worse.
osmin5522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #100
1le32907

Drives: Summit white 1le ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmin5522 View Post
I feel you, everyone involved is afraid to give us a timeframe since they might not meet it but it would be great to get a lil info on products that we already paid for.
And now the fires that broke out in Socal might make things worse.
I don’t mind waiting if mark or someone can give me an update since I have had to push a photo shoot back twice now... I was hoping to have the hood painted while my car was getting the new motor mods. Now who knows. Just give me a reasonable eta meet it and I’d be super happy lol fiberglass is 4-6 weeks eta. If it’s met by week 8 I’m impressed it it goes over 3 months there is an issue or the website needs to change the eta. Mark is an awesome guy to talk to and fair, just need better communication on product shipments
1le32907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:03 AM   #101
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
Mark, there is an email from me also that needs a response.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:51 AM   #102
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Drives: Me: '16 2SS yellow, Wife: '16 1SS
I also have a spoiler that I am waiting on. I talked to Mark yesterday and he said that RK is going to help him get caught up on some orders, and because of the fires out there they have not been able to get to their shop at all. I dont want to divulge to much but Mark has been going through allot, and I ping him almost everyday to check on my spoiler and\or just to see if he is ok.

Hopefully they will get caught up soon. I also have a photoshoot that I keep postponing because I am waiting on stuff. It will get here sooner or later

2016 Camaro 2SS ** EdelBrock E-Force Supercharger, 3" pulley, RotoFab air intake, Alky Methanol Injection System, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, Kooks longtube headers, TSP VV2 CAM, 1LE wheels @ 285/30/20 front & 305/30/20 rear... 707.41rwhp, 702.36 torque
dennis@hixsonnet.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:26 PM   #103
6LE Designs

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Sorry guys, we're just getting back into the shop. Nothing burned but some parts we had out of molds (and some molds) have damage from still being tacky when the ash settled on them.

Seeing what can be repaired and what needs to be started over. They were all SECONDARY molds (we had doubled our molds so we could supplement RK Sport private labeling our parts to cut down on wait times) so it's not stopping anyone from getting their order, it's just screwed our wait times.

On Tuesday (or Wednesday, I honestly forget been a crazy week) we got the car out and grabbed what we could and took down to RK Sport.

Mike and Cesar have been great and Mike personally went out and started making parts for us (ZL1 1LE spoilers first as we had 6 we shipped that ended up as Fed Ex claims we were trying to rush to replace while I was also having a surgery I had put off since June, this was two weeks ago) and he's already got multiple parts out of the mold and doing final assembly for us (should have ETAs on Monday).

In the meantime, I'm waiting to get an accurate ETA on our ZL1 hoods and IROC-Z hoods as we had started doing those ourselves as well after SEMA but now we need to repair molds so I have to see where RK is with these products in their queue.

Trying to get everyone emailed before the weekend is over but my back end isn't letting me just pull up customers by part, waiting on my web guy to finish installing a module for it.

Here's where the shop is...

Here's the fires the day we grabbed crap and got out lol...

6LE Designs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #104
Tdiddy7

Drives: 2016 nightfall grey 2LT V6 Camaro
Any pics from people who have received the ZL1 hood installed?
Tdiddy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:08 PM   #105
6LE Designs

We stopped production for two days after the fires to double check the mold to make sure the heat didn't warp it. Just laid up a quick hood to double check. Had slight warp-age on the corners but we have already fixed it and new mold is curing...

Old 12-12-2017, 06:03 AM   #106
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6LE Designs View Post
We stopped production for two days after the fires to double check the mold to make sure the heat didn't warp it. Just laid up a quick hood to double check. Had slight warp-age on the corners but we have already fixed it and new mold is curing...

so far looking good cannot wait to see the insert added and what the hood looks like with the SS bumper.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:16 AM   #107
6LE Designs

^^FYI this pic is on an SS (it's Maplefed's car) it's just it has the ZL1 style bumper for SS cars lol.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:58 AM   #108
dennis@hixsonnet.com

Drives: Me: '16 2SS yellow, Wife: '16 1SS
looking good!

2016 Camaro 2SS ** EdelBrock E-Force Supercharger, 3" pulley, RotoFab air intake, Alky Methanol Injection System, Corsa Extreme Exhaust, Kooks longtube headers, TSP VV2 CAM, 1LE wheels @ 285/30/20 front & 305/30/20 rear... 707.41rwhp, 702.36 torque
dennis@hixsonnet.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:34 PM   #109
Jehsun

Drives: 1968 Camaro RS
I just want the fully glass roof it looks absolutely gorgeous from the videos ive seen!
Jehsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:09 AM   #110
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
I can only speak to my personal experience with 6 LE designs as I do not know Mark as a person, nor do I have any previous experiences dealing with them as a company. Orders for hood and spoiler placed in early November, paid for at time of order including shipping, still no word just a laundry list of reason but the bottom line is orders were taken and money was taken for product they were not prepared to build, let alone ship. Mark does not communicate in a timely manner, if at all. He promised me a full refund in one of the few responses I ever got from him. Since that time he has not responded to more than 12 e-mails from both my account and through Pay-Pal. The case has been escalated at Pay-Pay and they have not received a response. I have plenty of opinions that are less than favorable but will withhold those as they are very tainted by a high level of frustration. My attorney will be dealing with those beginning tomorrow.

The facts, orders are taken, money is taken, parts are not built, parts are not shipped, yet more orders are taken and "sales" are offered for these very parts.....that still have not shipped.
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 05:41 PM   #111
Nkouts ss

Drives: 2016 chevy camaro ss white
I bought the 6le aggresive spoiler in jan super excited to get it hopefully soon. Mark from 6le helped me decide between the two and was very helpful cant wait to install and post.
Nkouts ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 PM   #112
Bigdave18629

Drives: 2016 White 2SS Vert A8 Maggie S/C
no parts.....no promised refund.........no communications, not even through Pay-Pal

dozens of attempts...........action being taken
Bigdave18629 is offline   Reply With Quote