Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #85
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
I would have drug that b!tch off by her ears and made her eat asphault

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
not sure I would have got close enough to do that .... she as crazy... I think I may have stood there terrified by the damage and the unmentionable things she was doing called the cops and insurance company and claimed some kind of damage claim or what ever I needed to do to get the hood fixed.... good lord!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #86
NJBourne23
Master of Nothings

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT/RS
it IS just a car but a car that i LOVE and like you said, it's MINE. I would love for them to walk over to a porsche and do the same or a lambo or ferrari. lol To them it's JUST A CAR because they probably don't own one. A bit off topic but i find it funny how, at least to me, when i'm driving, people see me in the car and try to regulate how I drive by speeding up to not let me get in or they play games like i have time for that ish. When i get a gap i show them how my car is far superior to their POS as they see my tail lights after lol. It's just a car!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT/RS
NJBourne23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #87
HollyVenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Fell better now about the boot?
there;s one in every crowd

but I have to say indubetedely YES!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #88
HollyVenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBourne23 View Post
it IS just a car but a car that i LOVE and like you said, it's MINE. I would love for them to walk over to a porsche and do the same or a lambo or ferrari. lol To them it's JUST A CAR because they probably don't own one. A bit off topic but i find it funny how, at least to me, when i'm driving, people see me in the car and try to regulate how I drive by speeding up to not let me get in or they play games like i have time for that ish. When i get a gap i show them how my car is far superior to their POS as they see my tail lights after lol. It's just a car!
tee hee.... you must be from Houston lol...

when I leave work there is an intersection and for me I have to scoot across 3 lanes, my fav is when the one butthole won't let me in the line so I can skip across and make the U-turn so I wait patiently for about .003seconds see the traffic move and there's always that one car that the driver is texting and I take advantage of slipping into that gap.... and I do like the freeway idea that you expressed above!!!
Old 12-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #89
Yendor

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE Hyper Blue
I read this whole thread just got my blood boiling. My car may just be a car, but I will say that when I total it and everyone inside is okay. Up to that point keep your friggen hands, ass and everything else off it. I don't scrub my toilet with your tooth brush, don't treat my car like it's your own.
Old 12-20-2013, 02:17 PM   #90
matthew9440

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
people f with my car all the time at shows! You would figure a car show would be the last place someone would have the "its just a car attitude". One time a guy just jumped right in! Where do people get these wacko ideas?

matthew9440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #91
Knockoutpie

Drives: 2014 2SS RS Coupe
While I was getting my car tinted, a few friends saw my car and decided to stop by and look, one guy was drunk so he had his armor rest on the car like you would sleep on a desk, and I said "I know you're drunk, but get off my car." he's was like dude chill out, it's not a Ferrari or anything...
Knockoutpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:33 PM   #92
POWERMAN

Drives: '13 Charger Sxt+
Threads like these restore my faith in the 'Car' community.

By far one of THE best forums I've come across.
POWERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #93
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk_art View Post
I can see what he's saying. If it were a luxury or performance car, then that's unacceptable to say, but it's an american made $30k car.. I mean you see just as many of them on the road as you do mini vans....

sorry
So I can go mess up your car and you're cool with that?
Old 12-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #94
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk_art View Post
I can see what he's saying. If it were a luxury or performance car, then that's unacceptable to say, but it's an american made $30k car.. I mean you see just as many of them on the road as you do mini vans....

sorry
You and OP's co-worker #2 are so missing the point.

Permission to sit, lean, or put your feet/boots anywhere on my car (or in it, for that matter) is mine to give.

Not yours to take.

Some years back, I had to make exactly the same point to a self-important new neighbor who was under the impression that my side yard was his personal shortcut.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend episode too, Holly. First thought crossed my mind was to ask her if it'd be OK for the boys to bounce a muddy basketball off the front of her house. But it might have been too subtle and the boys too well brought up to make it believable.

Norm
Norm Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #95
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr40oz View Post
Not always just with people that lease. My first Camaro I babied until I realized I don't intend on keeping it more than a couple years. So why protect it for the next buyer.
I would counter with the thought that you're protecting your resale value. "Deduct for Reconditioning", as the used car guides state.

Norm
Norm Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #96
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
I would counter with the thought that you're protecting your resale value. "Deduct for Reconditioning", as the used car guides state.

Norm
Agree 100%. As I mentioned previously I got top dollar for a car on trade-in because there was nothing wrong with it and it was as clean as any new car on the lot. Not even wash and sell. Just sell. They had it less than a week.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #97
tjk_art

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
So I can go mess up your car and you're cool with that?
You're missing the point.

For a new car, 30-40k is pretty average. When your dream car costs as much as your neighbors Honda Accord, don't expect everyone to place the same level of value on it as you do.

Now, if it were a 100k exotic- yes, I would be pretty dumbfounded that someone would pass off a statement like that.
tjk_art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #98
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
i dont care if im driving a brand new car, or a piece of shit 20 year old car, its mine, and i would have a problem with anyone touching it.
batman53201 is offline   Reply With Quote