The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > New England

Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #15
Bad@ss'vette
Another C7 Dreamer ó_ò

Drives: 1SS/1LE ...this summer
Bad@ss'vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:46 PM   #16
C7Driver

Drives: 2014 Z51 Lime Rock Green
March is over.....finally

March went out with one more sucker punch in my area. We had rain, then light snow, more rain and finally, sleet around 4:30 PM. I'm happy to say goodbye to March. April 1st looks much better, sunny with a temp in the low 50's.
I've invited two guys with new Stingrays to join me on Wednesday for some fender hanging and a photo opportunity. If they show up I'll post pics!
C7Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #17
Zing

Drives: 2014 Stingray
checking in from Enfield CT....

Zing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #18
Tprefo

Drives: 2012 GS Conv and 2014 Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
New England is great for many things, but for a lot of us high performance enthusiasts, we are limited with our time during the year with our pampered rides.

I've opened up this thread for those of you who want to talk about all things C7 Corvette related to New England (as well as other gen Corvettes) When the Stingray is made available later this year, this thread will serve as a meeting place to discuss your purchase, future purchases(mods) and interests in having and organizing meetups for the following spring (once we have enough interest in the area) to show off your car.

I don't have one at this time, but I'm hoping in a couple of years to have one in my stable. I hope no one is offended that I started this thread, just thought I'd get the ball rolling. Looking forward to seeing one in the wild. I'm going to try to get to the NY auto show to get a glimpse (and a few pics )
Hey all...here is some info for the New England Corvette folks:

www.greatbaycorvetteclub.com

New club with great charity events and a lot more. Check it out! Also on their site is an event calendar with all things Corvette for New England area enthusiasts. Hope this helps!
Tprefo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:30 PM   #19
NHVETTE

Drives: 2014 Chevy Corvette
C7 Finally Arrived: Xpel Clear Bra & Opti-Coat

My C7 Z51 arrived last week. Had Unique Car Care in Stoneham apply Xpel clear bra and Opti-Coat. Can't say enough about their service (http://www.uccboston.com). Attached is a pic of the finished product!
Attached Images

NHVETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #20
Daktuh

Drives: White C7 Z51 2LT
I just picked up my Arctic white Z51 coupe this past Thursday - just under 3 months from order to delivery. Before taking delivery, I had the dealer (MacMulkin) change the tires from summer only to the Michelin all season Pilots. I couldn't imagine being limited to driving the car in only warm conditions without the hassle of keeping an extra set of mounted tires. So far, i am very happy with the all seasons - although my driving has been limited to "break in" mode. The car is so sweet, and is truly a work of art.
Daktuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 04:33 PM   #21
C7Driver

It's Nov. 2nd and it was 32 degrees here and snowing! No Stingray ride today!
A friend is expecting his 2015 Stingray to arrive at the dealer this week. Sure hope the road conditions are clear and it's warm enough for the drive home as the car has the Z51 option. The tires don't like cold temps.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:00 AM   #22
C7Driver

Torch Red Sandwich

This photo was taken last June when the weather was real nice. I call it a Torch Red sandwich. Two friends and I had lunch one afternoon and I could not resist taking the photo.
Attached Images

Old 04-06-2015, 10:03 AM   #23
Splitter
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 RRM 1LT/RS A6
Torch Red sandwich lol!
Splitter is offline   Reply With Quote