Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-02-2014, 02:32 PM   #15
alaskacamaro

Drives: 2012 2SS 45TH Anniversary
This is where I like to plug the movie "Idioracy".

Thanks to modern medical technology, this moron will probably be able to continue to reproduce.

At least he is looking at a host of felony charges.
alaskacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:07 PM   #16
PalmerGA

Drives: 2013 SIM 1SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianchevell View Post
hit the median went across a couple lanes, hit a bus stop then flew in the air into the starbucks.............. Talk about the bad driving hall of fame!
Morons... should have hit the Launch Control button.
2013 1SS/RS Coupe L99, Stainless Power Works LT Headers, SCT X4 Custom Tune from RDP, CAI Inc. Air Intake w/ Apex Scoop, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body, Solo Axle-Back Exhaust w/ J-pipes, Apex Catch Can, Husky Splash Guards, Heritage Grille, 3D Carbon Rear Spoiler, Oracle Chrome Turn Signal Bulbs, GM Reverse Light Trim Billets, Gorilla Black Locking Lugs, Emblem Pros Retro SS Badges/Custom Retro SS Kickplates/Under-hood Bowtie, 35% window Tint, Nitto Motivo Tires (6-8-18)
PalmerGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:14 PM   #17
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Why the over reaction..there worse criminals out there then this. Good that nobody was hurt.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #18
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Why the over reaction..there worse criminals out there then this. Good that nobody was hurt.

No one was hurt? I thought the article said the driver and passenger were hurt?
Old 08-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #19
Storm T
Can't slow down

Drives: 2013 SS Dusk Edition (Insain Bolt)
Obviously not one of our members. Nobody here would ever get into a street race.
Storm T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:27 PM   #20
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
What if someone had been sitting in that bus stop!!! There is no over reaction in this thread that the driver was a total ass.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #21
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
No one was hurt? I thought the article said the driver and passenger were hurt?
I meant nobody else...like a pedestrian..or innocent bystander.
Old 08-02-2014, 11:54 PM   #22
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
What if someone had been sitting in that bus stop!!! There is no over reaction in this thread that the driver was a total ass.
Yes he is an ass...but car crashes happen everyday...because of terrible drivers.
If it was a honda civic would you be so upset. No you wouldnt..this story would blend in with the hundreds of car crash stories that happen everyday. You want to see an ass....this is worth the time to watch..just happened this week..nobody was hurt.......thats a dump truck http://youtu.be/q0P4F1dWql0
Old 08-03-2014, 07:03 AM   #23
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
I meant nobody else...like a pedestrian..or innocent bystander.

I would say the passenger was an innocent bystander.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:06 AM   #24
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Yes he is an ass...but car crashes happen everyday...because of terrible drivers.
If it was a honda civic would you be so upset. No you wouldnt..this story would blend in with the hundreds of car crash stories that happen everyday. You want to see an ass....this is worth the time to watch..just happened this week..nobody was hurt.......thats a dump truck http://youtu.be/q0P4F1dWql0

Wait, so you are comparing a true accident to someone who knowingly broke the law to street race? Lol. Wow.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:51 AM   #25
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
See, the whole diversion over to the "criminal" angle of this was because this happened in Folsom, CA, and so the joke was made about what shame it is that there's no detention facility in that area... 'cause, see, there's a famous prison there. Maybe only Johnny Cash fans knew that... but many a felon has had the blues there.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #26
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Wait, so you are comparing a true accident to someone who knowingly broke the law to street race? Lol. Wow.
You think driving a dump truck with a big trailer that's up in the air....down a major highway that was full of cars and trucks ...hitting a bridge ...doing a huge amount of damage, while drunk is just an accident. This guy is way more of a problem them some guy that losses control of his car in a street race. Maybe this guy didn't know hey was breaking the law. The street race was more of a true accident. My point is both broke the law while endangering lives. Which one is more extreme. True accident ? Ya right
Old 08-03-2014, 09:46 AM   #27
PoorMansCamaro

To be fair, I had no clue the truck driver was drunk. So they were both wreckless and endangering other peoples lives. What's your point?
Old 08-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #28
mariojmoe
Account Suspended

Drives: C7 Z06 manual, 18 Zl1 manual, etc
No one ever, ever, ever street races on this site (especially when the rare accident involving street racing occurs). I do it when conditions are suitable (in my opinion) but know when and where to do this.

I pray for all involved and do not wish prison, or time on anybody (unless under the influence).

Ok you guys since you all wanna slam this guy in prison for 10 years for having fun. Google Kevin Roper accdent and show me whats fair! So because a truck driver fell asleep (while legally and soberly driving his truck) killed and injured somebody (yes a true horrible tragic fatality) he should be jailed and charged with vehicular manslaughter? He is still incarcerated on charges for doing his job although he SHOULD have pulled over and went to sleep for a bit.

I do not think jail is the answer for poor driving especially street racing where there are no fatalities. Half of us with modded V8's know for a fact we might (rarely) run somebody outside of a track. When we win its all grins and ok, but when sh*t goes bad send them to prison or crucify them. Some ppl on here are such hypocrits. I personally seen a dude in a v6 camaro leave my gym last week burning out like a bandid, myself and another member there laughed at him (not his driving but the fact he was doing this in a V6) he has a CtsV. My point is that it happens every day by all kinds of ppl.

Yes flame suit is on
mariojmoe is offline   Reply With Quote