The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Texas

Old 10-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
new C7 in local tunner shop on national cable T.V. show

Check this out Its the new C7 being filmed at fastlane for their new cable show to start being Aired I am guessing first part of 2014.
They are going to film fastlane building it with fastlanes new head/cam/header/and tune package..I was their checking up on my ZL1 that fastlane installed their 750 package,and dipped just about every plastic piece on the outside ,and started on the engine compartment now....
I have ordered a C7 myself and after seeing this,it will go from GM right to fastlane for them to also install their head/cam package also...
I am posting the promo for their show for anyone from houston to enjoy..
http://vimeo.com/73454980
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #2
AlphaStinger

Drives: 60th ann 427 Corvette Convertible
Hmm, might have to check them out. I was leaning towards LMR but never hurts to shop around.
AlphaStinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #3
vet7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 C7
I was at there customer show this past sat and they had a new C7 that dyno 680rwhp ,yes saw it myself,and another that dyno 600rwhp they have a really good set of heads,ported,ported intake,ported TB,and cams for the C7 they had been trying to keep it all under wraps for a while since they had a T.V. show coming out i was told it was part of the deal to wait till the show aired,but it leaked out and they have done 5 vettes now..my vette is heading that way next week....They have some pretty cool people driving the Vettes on the show although they didnt get a mind blowing time because neither of them has raced a stick in 10-15 yrs ,plus they drove on street tires spinning all the way down.I wont say who they are,but thy drive sub 5sec cars for a living ! lol oh They are also coming out with their twin turbo system for the C7 really soon
vet7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:49 AM   #4
vet7
Account Suspended

Drives: 2014 C7
I found a bunch of pics of the fastlane vet on line,heads ,exhaust,etc It can from the dealer down the road from fastlane brand new !!! zero miles one of a bunch as i said they have done..
Attached Images

vet7 is offline   Reply With Quote