The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 01-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
weaponX
I'm your pusher!

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 1000HP CTS V, 06 H2
weaponX Tax Return sale coming up fast... what do you want???

I do 3-4 big sales every year for the communities and I'm looking forward to getting more involved with my C7 brethren! I about have everything but a supercharger ordered for my C7 (I'm trying to resist since it'll be a big NOS car) but let me know what I can help you guys out with!

The sale will be next month and my other clients love sending their wish lists of stuff they want to see in my sale to help them out. Valentine's Day will be past so treat yourself!!!

Wheels, tires, brakes, light weight lithium batteries, heads/cam packages, headers, exhaust, aero etc - get me some specifics!
weaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:00 PM   #2
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Ben, I see you have on your site the E-Force for $8100 down from $8999…has Edelbrock even released numbers (i.e. hp/tq, fitment, cost) yet?

-Gunny
Old 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
weaponX
I'm your pusher!

Nothing yet bro, not trying to be misleading... just estimates at this point. It keeps getting pushed back like a to of kits. Tuning and fueling w/o a cam change has been somewhat of an issue as you probably know. We have a fuel pump already designed and in prototyping now that should resolve a lot of those issues for anyone wanting to push past the 600whp mark with the stock cam.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #4
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Ok thanks! I was kinda worried. I'd rather have a roots style blower for looks than centri. But centri's are getting pumped out and it's getting kinda hard to wait on Edelbrock, Maggie or others. If and when I go that route I'd wanna close to the 600 range. This is my DD for a few more months and I need reliability. Thanks and I'll keep checking your site...looks great so far.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:05 AM   #5
weaponX
I'm your pusher!

Either will be reliable... the roots will have more torq down low and might be more fun depending on your driving stye. It will be a little quieter too, but both will be a good power option for the entry level stuff. We wind the little 1.9L roots blower out on the CTS Vs to 17psi or so making close to 700whp reliably on the stock bottom end, which is similar to the new LT1 composition. I'll have some blower packages in the sale either way!

Tags
c7 mods, c7 sale, tax return sale