The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-14-2006, 06:54 AM   #1
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
mopp

I hate mopp gear. I was just in if for 12 hrs and and I'll be in it again in 11 hrs. yay. fun stuff. if you don't know just ask anyone in the military. they'll let you know what it is.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:11 AM   #2
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Damn, that does NOT look comfortable !!

Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 04:26 PM   #3
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
they have the j-list. those are a little bit better. lol. oh well.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:23 PM   #4
Mungo

Drives: trans am
MOPP gear is a lot better in the fact that the fabric breaths better than the old CPO (Chemical Protective Outergarment) suit was. The hardest part of the suit is the mask. It is labor intensive to suck air through 2 1/2 inches of carbon powder.
Mungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 07:03 AM   #5
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
MOPP gear is a lot better in the fact that the fabric breaths better than the old CPO (Chemical Protective Outergarment) suit was. The hardest part of the suit is the mask. It is labor intensive to suck air through 2 1/2 inches of carbon powder.
I have the cpo. it's stupid for training they give us the cpo. but in the real world they'd give us something like the bdo.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:58 AM   #6
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
damn I am going into the army after I get out of high school to be a ranger, if I decide not to I will probably go to wyotech and learn in paint/collision repair.
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I have a great deal of respect for those who serve our country. All the bulk emails regarding our troops to be passed on get passed on....while most people just hit the delete button. I do my best to get others to remember that we have thousands of people over seas in places they don't want to be to make this world a better place. For those not in the military, give thanks to those who are. It is appreciated. God Bless you all who put your lives on the line for us.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 04:48 PM   #8
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider View Post
damn I am going into the army after I get out of high school to be a ranger, if I decide not to I will probably go to wyotech and learn in paint/collision repair.
well not downin the army but if you want to really have a great job and protect this country join the air force. yes the army needs people badly and if that's your thing do it. more power to you and a lot of respect.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #9
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I have a great deal of respect for those who serve our country. All the bulk emails regarding our troops to be passed on get passed on....while most people just hit the delete button. I do my best to get others to remember that we have thousands of people over seas in places they don't want to be to make this world a better place. For those not in the military, give thanks to those who are. It is appreciated. God Bless you all who put your lives on the line for us.
thanks man. people from san antonio are the best. at least the ones I know. but honestly I don't do it for anyone but myself. it's alright pay and it's for a good cause. but there are many out there that have given their lives for this great country and I deeply respect them and the other men and women in the military. I can say whatever I want to my brothers and sisters in the military but anyone else says anything bad about them I'll kick their arse. lol.
Old 12-15-2006, 05:08 PM   #10
SSFreak11

Drives: 2005 Dodge Ram Hemi
I'm with tag, I will forever support our troops! Here's to all our troops
Old 12-16-2006, 07:58 PM   #11
Mungo

Drives: trans am
They deserve our support and prayers! All I got when we got back from Vietnam were dirty looks. Some were spit on. All they wanted to know was how many babies we killed. If you see a nam vet tell him thanks.
Mungo is offline   Reply With Quote