The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 12-21-2014, 08:19 AM   #1
binko

Drives: Honda Accord
Music playback on USB

I have a series of songs downloaded on a USB memory stick with various artists. Is there a way to play back the music in the order that it is on the memory stick instead of having the radio automatically categorize it by artist and genre?
binko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:29 AM   #2
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
In iTunes, if that's what you're also using, you can create your own playlist with songs in order the way you want... playback order is the same (shuffle/random turned off).
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:39 AM   #3
binko

Drives: Honda Accord
I have a couple of hundred songs in "Music" on my computer. I transfered the songs onto a memory stick and am using that in the USB port behind the display screen on the car. When I go to media and hit USB, the songs immediately get categorized by artist or genre. Instead I want to just play it back in the order that I transferred it to the USB stick.
On my Accord it plays it back in the order that it shows on the stick-on the C7 it automatically categorizes it. I am looking for a way to have it NOT categorize and just simply play back in the order that it is listed on the stick.
binko is offline   Reply With Quote