The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 12-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
ghermes

Drives: C7 Z51
Exposed Carbon Fiber Roof with Dual Racing Stripes

In another thread in this forum, someone noted that their dual carbon flash racing stripes ran across their transparent roof panel. I would never have imagined they would be installed that way. He is now gathering suggestions on how to remove the stripes from the panel.

I ordered the same stripes, but with the visible carbon fiber roof. I won't get my car until early January. It was built 12/3. Does anyone here know if the carbon flash stripes will run across the carbon fiber roof panel. I will not be very happy if that is the case.

If they do run across the roof, I will want to remove them like the guy with the transparent roof is doing.
ghermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
steved06512
SteveZero

Drives: Cyber Grey 2014 Stingray
I have a 2014 Cyber grey C7 with carbon flash stripes and exposed carbon fiber roof, On mine the stripes do run across the roof but I think it looks good. It accents it very nice.
steved06512 is offline   Reply With Quote