The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > Southeast

Old 01-21-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
VIR?

I'm will hopefully be getting my C7 by March, though who knows when order will be finished.

I was thinking about taking it to VIR for both 1/4 mile runs and maybe doing other forms of twisty racing.

Was curious who here was in the area and had other ideas on where to go near Durham.
Old 03-21-2014, 03:27 PM   #2
Buzzardz_vette
Remove Before Flight

Drives: 2014 Cpe Z51 2LT Torch Red
A few of my club members and I are looking to go to VIR at the end of May or in July with TrackDaze.

There is also a new track that opens up the end of this month near Garysburg, NC. North Carolina Center for Automotive Research

Buzzardz_vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:48 AM   #3
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzardz_vette View Post
A few of my club members and I are looking to go to VIR at the end of May or in July with TrackDaze.

There is also a new track that opens up the end of this month near Garysburg, NC. North Carolina Center for Automotive Research
Well, my dealer just got the allocation, and the status is expected to change shortly...so hopefully I get the car sometime soon. Still, not sure I'd have it by then...we'll see.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:10 PM   #4
jimbow

Drives: 2012 2LS Camaro - RIP 10/3/2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
I'm will hopefully be getting my C7 by March, though who knows when order will be finished.

I was thinking about taking it to VIR for both 1/4 mile runs and maybe doing other forms of twisty racing.

Was curious who here was in the area and had other ideas on where to go near Durham.
National Corvette Museum HPDE at VIR is the end of June (Mon, Tue event)

Look for any events at NCCAR - I think ts a little boring, but what the heck.

CMP, Road Atl are a hike, but good tracks as well. Lots of HPDE events at both of those tracks
jimbow is offline   Reply With Quote