The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 08-22-2016, 10:21 AM   #1
JerTM

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
Anyway to adjust picture size on the forum?

When large pictures are posted, it shrinks the other posts to a very small size so the picture will fit on the screen or the picture must be scrolled sideways to see it all. Is there a setting I can use that makes all posts the same size and or shrinks large pictures so the posts are easier to read?
JerTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 08:16 PM   #2
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
In USER CP/EDIT OPTIONS toward the bottom of the page there is an option to specify how large an image will size, but I've never used it before..... I'm gonna play with it, I'll let ya know.

[edit] it looks like it works with linked images, but not with attached images. I set it to 200 max, and the linked images are a bit larger than a thumbnail after fully loading, but attached images stay original size.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:17 PM   #3
68rssscamaro
Camaro: A Legend Reborn!!

Drives: SOLD: 12 2SS/RS LS3 45th
What I do in this case is hold control and press the "-" key and it zooms it out so you can see it all without scrolling back and forth. It basically zooms out your viewing screen, then press the "+" to zoom back in.

68rssscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:10 PM   #4
JerTM

I use my phone primarily to view the forum, and it shrinks all posts down until the pictures fit in the screen of the phone, which is nice to look at pictures but it makes posts so tiny I have to blow it up to read. More of an annoyance than anything really. I was just hoping there was a way to set it so that all posts (with or without) pictures stayed the same size.
Old 08-24-2016, 02:13 PM   #5
JerTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
In USER CP/EDIT OPTIONS toward the bottom of the page there is an option to specify how large an image will size, but I've never used it before..... I'm gonna play with it, I'll let ya know.

[edit] it looks like it works with linked images, but not with attached images. I set it to 200 max, and the linked images are a bit larger than a thumbnail after fully loading, but attached images stay original size.
Thanks