The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 11-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #15
jb306y

Drives: 2014 Corvette
Tomorrow is my day... I pick it up in the morning.

I'm standing next to it tonight looking in the window and a guy's pushing his wife in a wheelchair and she stopped him next to my car, she say "look at that car, I love it"... she didn't know it was mine ;-)
jb306y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 12:37 AM   #16
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
I could care less what people think, I bought this car because i love it… plus I'm tinting my windows so nobody can see me…lol cheers
Old 02-15-2014, 06:56 AM   #17
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Haters going hate. lol
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 06:00 PM   #18
Pete r welch

Drives: 2014 Stingray
Love how the car looks and drives. A kick every time. Others love it too.kids take pictures of it as you pass. Thumbs up happen again and again because everyone loves this car and for real solid reasons. Corvette has a real winner here and we are the lucky ones to drive one!
Pete r welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:33 PM   #19
WesC5

Drives: 2004 Silver Corvette Coupe
I've had a vette since I was 21....that was over 3 decades ago. I did have to take a sabbatical from ownership for a few years when I was stationed overseas.... I really don't care what others think..... It's an American Icon...

She'll always be the "other" lady...and my wife is fine with that...
WesC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:16 AM   #20
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '23 Charger GT, '23 Stingray
I'm not embarrassed or care what other people think about the cars I drive.

I traded in a '12 Camaro 2LS for my Sonic LT Hatchback and haven't looked back. I love driving my Sonic. It's a snappy little car and it's fun to drive. The guys at work laughed at first, but there are now more Sonics showing up in the parking lot where those big 4x4's and muscle car gas guzzlers used to sit.

I traded in my '11 Camaro 2SS/RS for my '13 Camaro ZL1. The guys again thought I was crazy since there was nothing wrong with my SS, but you can't argue with 580 hp off the showroom floor.

Then I traded in my '13 ZL1 and ordered my '14 Stingray. Again, the guys thought I was nuts. My response to them was, "Go drive a ZL1 and a new Stingray then come back and talk to me." I'm not so crazy anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my Camaros, but there's just something about a Vette and that's why I went from muscle cars to a world class sports car.

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:13 PM   #21
1KUIKC7

Drives: 2015 Zo6 3zl
This is my 5th Vette, Need I say more.......................
Old 02-18-2014, 11:57 PM   #22
Rogan
No Pain No Gain

Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
Sounds like a bunch of haters would be making those kind of comments. Corvette's from day one have been built for performance. And majority of owners purchase the car because of this.
Rogan is offline   Reply With Quote