Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 04-06-2018, 12:16 PM   #29
Sev

Drives: 2016 2SS / 2004 Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianL View Post
Yea, hit and run absolutely sucks. I had someone hit my back passenger quarter panel & run in out local Safeway parking lot. No camera's or witnesses, so I was out of luck. Hard to imagine what people are thinking when they knowingly hot something and know there was damage, yet don't have the morality to stand up and own it. People can really disappoint sometimes.

But I am also of there mind that getting over the top angry isn't going to take back the incident, and at my age in the grand scheme of things, it can be fixed and I moved on. I wouldn't say "it's only a car", but when I comapare to some real life issues close to me (2 year old granddaughter has cancer. 3 long operations, chemo, the whole deal. She is responding to treatment, but it's real serious.), it gives me perspective. Not trying to bring anyone down, but sometimes it's about perspective.

I was able to get my car looking great again, took them 10 days. And the cops never found who hit my car.
What sucks about hit and runs, most of the at fault runners don't have car insurance nor driver's licenses, and that is what makes them run. And then there are runners that do have insurance etc... and don't want their premium to go up. Which is dumb since that is the whole point of insurance to begin with.

"I'm going to drink you pretty, beautiful toad"
Sev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:12 PM   #30
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
To bad retaliation for hit and run comes with more charges then a hit and run.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
accident, car accident, damage, hit and run