The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 11-21-2016, 09:41 PM   #29
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Hey 2nd Chance, would you mind listing the options your car has? Just curious what options you ordered and the trim level you ordered. Thanks!
Old 11-22-2016, 12:28 PM   #30
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick S View Post
Hey 2nd Chance, would you mind listing the options your car has? Just curious what options you ordered and the trim level you ordered. Thanks!
Sure

1LT (didn't want those extra toys (or weight), there's enough electronics (possible issues in waiting) in the 1LT)

M7

Z07

Recaros

Red Calipers

Red Seat Belts

Black Wheels

Black Emblems
Old 11-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #31
Nick S

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
Sure

1LT (didn't want those extra toys (or weight), there's enough electronics (possible issues in waiting) in the 1LT)

M7

Z07

Recaros

Red Calipers

Red Seat Belts

Black Wheels

Black Emblems
Thanks! Now I know what to order on mine someday! I think the only hesitation for me when I've built one online is you don't get HUD with the 1LT and I don't think you can select it as an option. But maybe I'm wrong. I just think that as a track car HUD is an option that should be standard on all trim levels.
Old 11-22-2016, 03:05 PM   #32
2cnd chance
Too Many Great Choices

Drives: Grand Sport/Z07
C & D 10 Best

"Senior editor Jared Gall: “The only reason not to put it (Grand Sport) on the list is that it is too fast and too capable to exploit on public roads. To leave it off the list would be to *punish Chevrolet for making it too good.” Enough staffers agreed with Gall’s logic for the Grand Sport to secure its position on the list because, although its performance borders on being unusable, criticizing it for being a supercar means ignoring the fact that it’s the greatest performance deal available today.

Tempting!

The HUD is not on the 1LT...The digital cluster is right in your face making the HUD very unnecessary, IMO. I personally don't miss or need it.
Attached Images

Old 02-21-2017, 06:01 PM   #33
reason222

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Introducing myself to the forum with a few pics! 3LT M7 grand sport with Kalahari interior. It was one of the first M7 grandsports produced after the manual constraint was lifted. that was such an agonizing wait! I was originally a camaro guy and wanted the 5th gen of that, but hard times meant it didn't happen. then the C7 came out and my aspirations changed a bit. I had to have one. I'm kind of glad I didn't have enough money saved up until the grand sport came out. that worked out almost perfectly
Attached Images

reason222 is offline   Reply With Quote