Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-14-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Thumbs down WARNING! DO NOT USE 20.NINE.20 CUSTOMS IN TOMBALL, TX!

This was posted in the regional forums for Texas but I wanted to make sure that everyone knows what a crap job 20.Nine.20 Customs did to one of my fellow Camaro club friend's Camaro. This is so if you move here or somehow hear about them you spread the word about how terrible they are to save other people the headache of using this place...

One of our members recently brought her car to 20.nine.20 Customs in Tomball, TX. to have a bit of work done. They showed her work that they had done on other cars and she told them what she wanted done... What she got back after waiting wayyy longer than she was originally told is frightening.

They painted her break calipers while they were still on the car which left paint all over and they also completely destroyed one of the rims. They also didn't put the fog lights back in that they took out. Pics are attached. She could scrub the paint off the rotors herself but they also kept her lug nut key...

Also, when they showed her some of the work that was done they lied about doing the work. We found out that they were passing off Phastek's work as theirs. The most notable instance was of the ghosted door handles that light up. These are TERRIBLE business practices that the owner should be ashamed of.

Don't believe me? Here's some more proof. Reviews on Yelp and an F rating on the BBB site.

http://www.yelp.com/filtered_reviews...yjUH_xeCu3cR8Q
http://www.yelp.com/biz/20-nine-20-customs-tomball

http://www.bbb.org/houston/Business-...ll-tx-90015217

If you want your car completely messed up by all means take it to these idiots. They're nothing but swindlers and liars about their work and pass off Phastek's work as there own. It amazes me that some companies don't understand the power of the internet...

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THIS PLACE!

I WOULDN'T BUY FREE AIR FROM THEM! (Dumbest thing I could think of...)

Here is their information below so you know to AVOID such a terrible car shop. Hopefully together we can put these people out of business to save others from having such a terrible headache. Also their phone number is there if you'd like to let them know what you think as well.

20.nine.20 customs
10043 fm 2920
Tomball tx 77375
281-255-6011
Attached Images

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #2
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
I'd be pretty upset if someone painted my calipers pink too.

Bastards!!
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post

Bastards!!
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
Childs Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post

Bastards!!
LOL!!

The car has a pink theme in honor of her friend who has breast cancer. I can't think of a better way to support someone although I would have a hard time painting my car pink. Luckily for her, pink is ok. Plus it works rather well with white. Imagine an orange camaro with pink.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Old 03-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childs Play View Post
LOL!!

The car has a pink theme in honor of her friend who has breast cancer. I can't think of a better way to support someone although I would have a hard time painting my car pink. Luckily for her, pink is ok. Plus it works rather well with white. Imagine an orange camaro with pink.
That's cool man. I live with all girls. I'm consumed in pink.

I figured that it helped to keep your thread looked at, and I had nothing of value to add other than to crack a joke.

And sorry about her friend. I've been down that road more than a couple of times with close friends and family.

motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:46 PM   #6
dkp2LT

Drives: '11 2SS, '11 C6 GS, '04 MDX
What were they doing that they'd be so lazy as not to put her fog light back in before telling her it was ready???? And that rim shows they have no clue nor the equipment.

The paint on the rotors was pure laziness also.

I'd be pizzed - I don't blame you for telling people to stay away.
dkp2LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
theoneyouhate
Tell The Truth!!!!

Drives: Corvette c5
The Other Side Of The Story

So after reading these posts I would like to first say Hello to the Camaro community, I have only joined this forum to speak of the truth on what happened with the “boobie” as you guys call it. I am the owner of 2920 customs and have in no way ever claimed any work that is not my own. The vehicle that all of you people are talking about is a white Camaro with pink stripes and the vehicles owner has made it very clear to me and others she can’t tell a straight story. We worked on the vehicle and put oracle pink lights in her headlights and also pink lights behind her grill we released the car to her and explained we were ordering her new fog lights because we did not like the way they resealed and she was very understanding and thankful at the time with no negative remarks or issues besides the fact that it took us a bit longer to get her car completed. When she left with the vehicle we had communicated with her several times. She even came up to the shop with her car that she had no complaints about to talk over with me and the shop manager about future plans. During this process there were no problems with any of the items on her vehicle. I have text messages which I will provide proving everything I am saying. I do not run a shop to take advantage of people regardless of what people may think, I have several reviews in the last 5 years of being in business that are not good and I have plenty that are great but bottom line you can’t make everyone happy. I have no problem taking fault for some of those reviews that are 2 or 3 years old because we have made many changes in this shop to better business standings but this claim on us scratching her wheel is false. There are no curbs at our shop and she picked the car up and drove it for nearly a week before I received a text saying "wtf" with a picture of her wheel. I never offered her any type of refund but I did offer to fix her wheel only because she was upset but after she bitched me out on the phone and then began to complain that the lights where installed wrong and they were not pink I told her I would no longer be working with her. I am going to provide a web link on my site and my Facebook of all of our conversations because she is twisting what I am saying. If I did not care about my reputation I would take the time to respond to all of this and as far as phastek we have never claimed their work, we actually have purchased some items from them for cars we have worked on in the past so for the members on this website also posting comments on our reviews get your facts correct. I’m not here trying to bad mouth her as a person or anyone this forum for speaking there mind but I felt it necessary to at least allow some of the viewers of these posts to see both sides of the story. We were very happy to be fortunate to work on her car and we appreciate all the business that is brought to this shop as far as the comments of people saying they are going to close us down “GOODLUCK”. I also want you guys reading this to understand the comment Sarah made of us offering her a refund was false the work we did on the car had no issues if we needed to clean up any overspray we would have and her fog lights were replaced although she made it seem as if we gave her the car and said good reddens. Feel free to contact me if any of you feel I am out of line my direct shop number has been blasted on this site so it should not be hard to find. GOOD DAY "I've included a pic of our conversation after she had the car for a week with no complaints asking if I could have the other items we discussed to do on the car completed before she goes to a show being that she liked the work or she would of never asked us to continue working for her and then the next day I got the last message about the wheels were I returned her call immediately to see what was going on I have nothing to hide"
Attached Images

theoneyouhate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #8
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
Your poor workmanship is shown in the pics, nuff said
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:10 AM   #9
Childs Play

Your crap worksmanship is appearent in your pics and the fact that none of your stuff works on her car, (The halo's you installed and the wiring for everything to her lights that are messed up) YEA NONE OF THE CRAP YOU INSTALLED WORKS! So sorry, you can come on here and defend your crap stain of a company but the pics and your work (where everything you installed doesn't work and is causing hell with the car's electrical system) speaks for itself. I saw it last night at our club meeting first hand a long with a lot of other members. You shouldn't be in business. You have told her to get lost basically since she wants a refund on your work, if you can even call it that. I guess you figured eh... It's just some dumb girl who wants some work done on her car, we can get away with it. Nope, not happening bud. I'd be livid too if someone like you worked on my car and kept it for 5 weeks just to get back crap. Id say WTF and curse at you and be rude as well if I had gotten my car back like that. So please. Defend your company all you want. People in the H-Town Camaro Club can vouch for her and your shoddy work. We've seen what you've done to her car first hand and how NOTHING you installed works right.

Also, lets say the fog lights were just a misunderstanding and the rim WASNT messed up by your company. Guess what? Your halos you installed still dont work and the paint job was absolutely terrible. So I think even then this forum still has lots of weight on showing how crappy your work is.

Oh hey look an F rating on the BBB! That shows a lot about your work too!

By the way it would be much cheaper to do a refund for your work than go to court...

Oh and we also have text message records that show she DID IN FACT ask for a refund. So please. Post some more stuff that you would like me to prove you wrong over. Maybe YOU should offer her a refund since the stuff you installed doesn't work.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6

Last edited by Childs Play; 03-24-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:10 PM   #10
Childs Play

Also, I would like to point out that I do not speak on behalf of H-Town Camaro Club in any way shape or form. I am only a member of it. But as a member of it who has seen how you have screwed over another member I have no problem saying something about your company. I've had to deal with companies like yours in the past that couldn't give a rats ass about their customers and that chaps my ass more than anything.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Old 03-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #11
DuskSS
Bayou City Muscle Cars

Drives: 2013 2SS Dusk Edition
+1000 nicely said.
rip off artists are always rip off artists.
next time LMR or Phastek for that kind of work.
530/520 SAE
DuskSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:17 PM   #12
Childs Play

Heres the text about the refund that she "Didn't ask for". And he told her to get a lawyer.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364163436.759996.jpg
Views: 5160
Size:  109.8 KB

Is this the kind of business that you want to take your car to?

If also like to point out that she didn't bash them on this forum. I did. And I'll gladly continue it since they won't give her a refund.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Old 03-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #13
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
OK, any way we can hear her story from her? And your above post is apparently after the original post because it mentioned the bashing... so the refund apparently wasn't asked for until after, but you said it was... I think this is a two way street now. Their work isn't the greatest, but I don't believe everything you're saying either.
Attached Images

Last edited by FL1CK; 03-24-2013 at 06:15 PM.
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #14
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
If the wheel damage was anywhere else on the wheel i'd be 50/50. But they clearly painted it with the wheel on and scraped the shit out of it in the process. Everything else is just heresay honestly.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote