Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
BluePhoenix is my guess.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:10 AM   #30
SinisSick
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 ss
Its all about communication. I'm sure if something came up or he was having a hard time shipping the item right away I'm sure u would of been ok with it as long as he communicated it with you. I like to stay in touch with people with my dealings. Makes everyone feel comfortable and sometimes things do come up, but at least their in the loop about it.

I hope you get it resolved if not file a paypal complaint.
SinisSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:35 AM   #31
KICKER

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS WHITE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
I believe he was asking for an opinion and nobody asked for yours.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #32
Maxspeed
~COTW 6/30/14~

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Send him a link to this thread and tell him you will be naming names in it soon.
Mods: Heritage Grill, Blade Spoiler, Corrado Hoodliner Mural, Premium Engine Boxes, Radiator Shroud, Custom Painted Bowties, Dipstick & Engine Caps, RX Catch Can, Corsa cat back exhaust, CAI black powder coat cold air, Apex cold air intake scoop and Apex washer tank relocate kit, Dynatech SuperMAXX Ceramic Coated LT Headers, High Flow Cats, JRE470 Rough Idle Cam Package, DSS 1,000 RWHP Axels, Slowhawk Mustang Dyno Tune, QTP QTEC 66 Low Profile Cutouts and iTSX. 453 RWHP 427 RWTQ

WEB LINKS
BUILD
TIMING CHAIN FAILURE
TRANSITION FROM STOCK TO CAM VID
Maxspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #33
Crazycoot

Drives: '13 ZL1 M6
Update: received a long message from the seller. He says the spoiler was shipped friday but he did not respond to my messages because he did not have the tracking number with him. He says he will send the number tomorrow when he can get it at work. So at the moment the item has apparently been shipped although I have no tracking number.
Crazycoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #34
Pluto

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycoot View Post
Update: received a long message from the seller. He says the spoiler was shipped friday but he did not respond to my messages because he did not have the tracking number with him. He says he will send the number tomorrow when he can get it at work. So at the moment the item has apparently been shipped although I have no tracking number.
I have read about many sales like this before and I wouldn't let your guard down because a weeks time is a really long time to ship something. If you don't get your shipping/tracking number by said date, I would file the claim regardless of what he tells you. Maybe he's a great guy? Who knows? Fact is you paid with money you probably busted your balls for and you have no spoiler and no tracking number. By the way, couldn't he have sent the tracking number in this long message he sent? It just sounds like he isn't doing square business and I think you should still move forward with a claim.

PS: if you've ever shipped anything before you would know getting a tracking number is as easy as having a receipt with you.

Small, but effective mod list:

Roto-Fab Intake, TSP 2" Long tubes, TSP catless mids, MSD spark plug wires, stock catback, Elite Catch Can, APEX washer relocation and scoop, VMAX throttle body, Diablo InTune-Tuned by Matt@FSP, and a JacFab license plate bracket.
Pluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:41 AM   #35
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess A View Post
BluePhoenix is my guess.
Funny, because I have asked about one of his items multiple times, never got a single response. I have since moved on. I just looked and it appears to be the same item I was after. Interesting that he never responded to mine, but you may have bought it after my response. Good luck with your item. Hope it works out for you.

I am a firm believer in everything happens for a reason, and I am guessing the reason I never heard from him was it gave me the chance to get the item I really wanted in the first place.
Old 11-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #36
hheabe

Drives: 1998 LS1 Z28 Sport Gold Metallic
Turn him in to paypal NOW and file a claim!! You can always cancel the claim if he does ship you the item. For some reason, people tend to get off their asses and send you what you paid for when they know paypal will be coming after them. He is just buying time. I have seen it happen multiple times.
hheabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #37
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
When you ship something, you get a tracking number,plain and simple. I would messege him back and demand a tracking number. If he does not OR cannot supply you with a tracking number I would be very suspicious. Its up to you but if I didnt get a tracking number I would contact paypal, either he isnt very savvy in shipping items and just didnt ask for the tracking number " they should give you the tracking number up front but sometimes you have to ask", or he never shipped the item and is just telling you that he shipped it, that way he can play stupid when the item doesnt arrive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2013, 05:07 PM   #38
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazycoot View Post
I have Left a tracking number at work over the weekend before when I shipped something out on a friday. I now get them sent to my e-mail for that reason and forward to the buyers e-mail. Maybe it is just a honest mistake. Hope it works out. I think you will be fine.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #39
Dyk-NO
Trust me I'm a Scientist.

Drives: My wifey ;P
That's why I only deal through PayPal.

Mods: RotoFab CAI, SW Headers, HiFlo Cats, Borla Atak Catback, Nightfury Cam, Ported Heads,Intake,TB, melling pump, Morosso Oil Separator.
Dyk-NO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #40
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Consider yourself hosed.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:03 PM   #41
BluePhoenix

Drives: GMC Sierra AT4
I'm not scamming Crazycoot or anything. That's why I sent him a detailed message this morning. I also clearly told him early on that there would be a delay in shipping due to my work schedule so that way he would not be left hanging and that the communication is good & clear because personally like any other seller here I have rely off of my feedback. He chose to message me daily anyway. I understand maybe he's just excited waiting for his part to arrive, and I can't blame him. Like I told him I haven't taken pleasure in not being able to get the part out same day on this transaction and that was disappointing for me. Obviously I have good seller feedback to back my selling status up and I've done everything I could to back it up thus far and it's my goal to be the best seller possible and to continue to be in the future.

WTB - 2010 Camaro 1SS or 2SS, Aqua Blue Metallic, A6
BluePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #42
SinisSick
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 ss
Its all good just make good on your promise to the guy and send him the tracking number. Did u leave it at work by mistake or did u ship it through ur work reason being you dont have the tracking number?
SinisSick is offline   Reply With Quote