The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-10-2007, 02:09 AM   #15
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
NO, no...You're just not as good as us...

I did some playing around and have figured somehing out:p : it is Internet explorer, since it treats the smiles box as completely separate from the site...

What would I advise:

1) right-click on your desktop, and go to settings, turn your resolution up as high as you can take it (this will seem to shrink everything, so don't be surprised)
2) then, go to the right hand scroll bar in IE 7 and continue to the right hand border of the browser until you get those horizontal arrows, click-hold-and stretch out your browser. This should fix it.

-OR-
1) go to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/
and download Mozilla firefox --- Firefox doesn't have this problem..

Hope this helps
This is how I am right now trying to read the screen! Each letter looks like a little flea sitting on the screen. Let's see if I can get this...moving my mouse over to the right, but nothing's happening...no arrows.

Ok...I got step one down, but am having trouble w/ step two. Explain in detail exactly what you mean. I got the smilies box to completely appear, but everything else is freakin tiny!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 04:40 PM   #16
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I just meant for you to expand the IE 7 window

I know what you mean everything does get tiny--you'll get used to it :eek: , I personally like it better this way because you can fit so much more on your screen.

But if you really don't like it, tell me your minimum resolution choice and your highest choice and I'll see what I can do for your eyes
Old 03-11-2007, 11:27 AM   #17
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

800X600 to the highest 1280X1024. If I go up to the 1280, everything is too small and I can't read. If I go one step up from 800, the right smilies are half cut off. The next step up and the letters get too small and it begins putting a strain on my eyes. Sure, I can have a heck of a lot more on the screen, but still kinda small.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:09 PM   #18
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Then I reccommend getting mozilla Firefox.go to the site I listed. Keep in mind you can keep IE 7 even though you also have Mozilla. You're going to need it too, some programs only run with IE.

Of course you could also just downgrade to IE6, but I wouldn't...
Old 03-11-2007, 10:09 PM   #19
IROC'em

Drives: Chevy 1500 5.7L Vortec
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I've had Norton for oh....4...maybe 5 years and haven't had a single virus come through...
Lucky self. I had it on this compy for a year or so and had all kinds of crap on it when I took it to the shop cus it was actin stupid.
IROC'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:43 AM   #20
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Then I reccommend getting mozilla Firefox.go to the site I listed. Keep in mind you can keep IE 7 even though you also have Mozilla. You're going to need it too, some programs only run with IE.

Of course you could also just downgrade to IE6, but I wouldn't...
Thanks for all the advice. So far, it's only the right row of the smilies. I haven't had any other problems or noticed anything else going wrong. I'll probably keep the IE7 for now. If something else comes up, I just might try that other program. Again, thanks.