Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 07-18-2017, 09:01 AM   #29
slick3

Drives: Garnet Red - 20 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gippy87 View Post
I can say without a doubt this 100% does not work on mine. This is an early 16 model. I've had NLS in previous vehicles and this performs nothing like it. I bounce off redline every time I have tried. Full throttle in competitive driving mode.
Are you short shifting it. I don't have my HPT in front of me but I'm pretty sure it has to be above 5500
slick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:14 AM   #30
Curr
Probably doesn't like you

Drives: 2022 WCT ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Bingo... I have to FORCE myself not to lift
Yeah, absolutely. I think the first several times I 'used' it in my C7 I lifted during the 1-2 shift. Helloooo rev limiter. 35-ish years of driving is super hard to break that habit. Now it's not too hard to remember *not* to do it.

Regarding "ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"... I don't like to advertise. No NRA, 2A/RKBA, or gun stuff on my vehicles, especially in this liberal sh*t hole state. However, I am a member / support of all the relevant groups / associations.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur.
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Curr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:21 AM   #31
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
you live and benefit from the liberals who created the "shit hole" you live in...lol, if i lived in a shit hole, i'd MOVE. my guess is that you've benefitted your entire life from the "evil liberals" you despise so much.

note to 3 percenters - you arent special, you arent more "american", and 3 percent is a total fabrication, it was more like 15%.

Last edited by DenverTaco07; 07-18-2017 at 09:31 AM.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:32 AM   #32
Curr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTaco07 View Post
you live and benefit from the liberals who created the "shit hole" you live in...lol, if i lived in a shit hole, i'd MOVE.

note to 3 percenters - you arent special, you arent more "american", and 3 percent is a total fabrication, it was more like 15%.
Please, tell me exactly how I "benefit" from them (the liberal state gov't).
I have a job, and I pay my taxes, and bills, and I don't get any handouts from the gov't... local, state, or fed. So I'm all ears for this.

What the hell is a 3 percenter... I know what a 1 percenter is, but I no longer own my H-D nor hang around with that kind of crowd.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
There is an unequal amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #33
DenverTaco07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curr View Post
Please, tell me exactly how I "benefit" from them (the liberal state gov't).
I have a job, and I pay my taxes and I don't get any handouts from the gov't... local, state, or fed. So I'm all ears for this.

What the hell is a 3 percenter... I know what a 1 percenter is, but I no longer own my H-D nor hang around with that kind of crowd.
did your parents leave you abandoned at birth? did you go to public school?, you drive on public roads, lit by public lights, protected by public servants? your employer created the system that they use to create profit, they created the infrastructure by themselves for distributing their products, they don't benefit from the ability to rely on the Police to protect their assets? the accidents that have injured your family, the privately owned police and fire crews came out?

I could go on forever, but look, keep blaming "liberals" for all that ails you.
Old 07-18-2017, 09:41 AM   #34
Mr. Meh

Drives: Sold
NLS is equipped in all manuals that are piloted with someone that can shift fast enough. Never needed the feature in my blown Gen5 SS. You just have to time clutch and shifting and be very precise and quick.
Mr. Meh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:07 AM   #35
Curr

Quote:
did your parents leave you abandoned at birth? did you go to public school?, you drive on public roads, lit by public lights, protected by public servants? your employer created the system that they use to create profit, they created the infrastructure by themselves for distributing their products, they don't benefit from the ability to rely on the Police to protect their assets? the accidents that have injured your family, the privately owned police and fire crews came out?

i could go on forever, but look, keep blaming "liberals" for all that ails you.
I sure see a lot of assumptions here! You sure are one interesting internet psychologist... you go be you though.

Except you don't have a clue about what I actually have a problem with in my currents state gov't, do you... go ahead answer that... you won't, because you'd have to admit you're wrong, and you won't do that.

It's ok, we get it though. What you should have done is asked what my issues were, before making that ASSumption.

My major problems with this state are directly related to the liberal elected political body over the past years I've lived here:
In no particular order.
*) Giving out free DL to illegals (I do believe this is dead, but it keeps getting brought up)
*) Giving free state education at a collegiate level to illegals...
*) Having people not having to show any form of id to vote
*) Arbitrarily changing "interpretations" of laws that are on the books about guns, and making an entire group of gun owners potential felons, without going through any due process of changing the laws wording...
*) The appalling soft stances on crime of too many judges / parole boards around here leading to repeat offenders
*) "Shall issue" approach to concealed carry

We could go into the last governors parting gifts of six figure paying jobs and out of control spending ($7 million on office redecoration), but that's partisan bull that goes with every type of administration, left or right. We just deal with way more left, than right.

On another forum I frequent we'd call your post an "outing one's self" post. I can explain that to you if it went over your head.

So go ahead, break out your strawmans, or move your goal posts in your rebuttal, or just get straight to the ad hominem attacks... *shrug* IDGAF either way.

Edit:

Quote:
So I had to go look this up:

The Three Percenters (also styled "3%ers") is an American "patriot movement" which pledges resistance against the United States government regarding infringement of the United States Constitution.

So I guess you're talking about us gun owners... and making an assumption... again... I'm sensing a pattern with you.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Old 07-18-2017, 10:26 AM   #36
DenverTaco07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curr View Post
I sure see a lot of assumptions here! You sure are one interesting internet psychologist... you go be you though.

Except you don't have a clue about what I actually have a problem with in my currents state gov't, do you... go ahead answer that... you won't, because you'd have to admit you're wrong, and you won't do that.

It's ok, we get it though. What you should have done is asked what my issues were, before making that ASSumption.

My major problems with this state are directly related to the liberal elected political body over the past years I've lived here:
In no particular order.
*) Giving out free DL to illegals (I do believe this is dead, but it keeps getting brought up)
*) Giving free state education at a collegiate level to illegals...
*) Having people not having to show any form of id to vote
*) Arbitrarily changing "interpretations" of laws that are on the books about guns, and making an entire group of gun owners potential felons, without going through any due process of changing the laws wording...
*) The appalling soft stances on crime of too many judges / parole boards around here leading to repeat offenders
*) "Shall issue" approach to concealed carry

We could go into the last governors parting gifts of six figure paying jobs and out of control spending ($7 million on office redecoration), but that's partisan bull that goes with every type of administration, left or right. We just deal with way more left, than right.

On another forum I frequent we'd call your post an "outing one's self" post. I can explain that to you if it went over your head.

So go ahead, break out your strawmans, or move your goal posts in your rebuttal, or just get straight to the ad hominem attacks... *shrug* IDGAF either way.

Edit:

So I had to go look this up:

The Three Percenters (also styled "3%ers") is an American "patriot movement" which pledges resistance against the United States government regarding infringement of the United States Constitution.

So I guess you're talking about us gun owners... and making an assumption... again... I'm sensing a pattern with you.
so the guy who decries the shit hole he lives in because of "liberals" is worried about ad hominem (name calling) LOL. i didn't name call you, YOU NAME CALLED where you live as a LIBERAL SHIT HOLE. i'm sorry you arent used to being challenged.

if i hated everyone i live with and its such a shit hole due to all the evil liberals...i'd do the logical thing and move.

i own 5 guns, and i'm not scared or worried that some evil liberal is gonna come take them away.

u didnt address any of the questions i posed...why?
Old 07-18-2017, 10:34 AM   #37
Curr

Quote:
so the guy who decries the shit hole he lives in because of "liberals" is worried about ad hominem (name calling) LOL. i didn't name call you, YOU NAME CALLED where you live as a LIBERAL SHIT HOLE. i'm sorry you arent used to being challenged.

again, if i hated everyone i live with and its such a shit hole due to all the evil liberals...i'd do the logical thing and move.

i own 5 guns, and i'm not scared or worried that some evil liberal is gonna come take them away.

u didnt address any of the questions i posed...why?
Someone is triggered!

Demonstrably, reading comprehension is... challenging... for you. I'll just leave this quoted here for posterity.

كافر
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
железобетонное очко
Old 07-18-2017, 10:35 AM   #38
CatchMyZ

Drives: Blue Velvet SS
I was at the Fest and heard Al say to just keep it floored. The next pass I did I feathered gas through first, lifted to shift into second, but kept it floored from 2nd to 3rd to 4th with no problems. Had a previous best of 12.83 and took it down to 12.73 with the NLS!
CatchMyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:37 AM   #39
KyBoy

Drives: '17 2SS H50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchMyZ View Post
I was at the Fest and heard Al say to just keep it floored. The next pass I did I feathered gas through first, lifted to shift into second, but kept it floored from 2nd to 3rd to 4th with no problems. Had a previous best of 12.83 and took it down to 12.73 with the NLS!
Awesome!

Heath
Contacted Becky - 7/1
2000 - 7/5
3000 - 7/6
3000 - 7/11 TPW 8/1
3100 - 7/18 TPW 8/1
3300 - 7/20
3400 - 7/21
Built - 8/2 - PS 1,182/1 of 699US
4300 - 8/3
5000 - 8/5
6000 - 8/13
KyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #40
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBoy View Post
I think someone asked that, and I think Al said "do not take your foot off the floor".

Heath
Hmmm...I guess that's why they say...No lift??
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #41
Marty McFlew
Banned

Drives: 17 SuperSport Camaro 6 on the Flo'
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick3 View Post
Here is what it sounds like on my car with headers and borla S-types. It works really well...

Sounds like it takes a deep breath between each gear change.
Marty McFlew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:49 PM   #42
Cupahaters

Drives: 2017 fifty camaro
Okay so you have to be over 5500 rpms and have to do it very quickly correct?
Cupahaters is offline   Reply With Quote