The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-19-2007, 01:41 AM   #15
Marosolid
Mustang Muncher

Drives: 1967 Camaro & 2001 Camaro Z28
I have some cheater slicks. Still can't hook up for nothin. Just featherin' the pedal after I launch till it hooks up and then bark second. I have a bbk 80mm throttle body, k&n cold air intake kit (which screams the air through the
fiberglass SS hood), eldebrock ceramic coated heaters, off road pipe(no-cats), flowmaster, 4/11's, aluminum driveshaft, centerforce dual-friction clutch, SLP Mass Air Sensor and hypertech power progamer. It took alot-o-tweakin' to make the computer not trip out and say service engine soon.

P.S. Did you guys with 4th gen maros know that there was an announcement about a faulty cat and GM extended the warrenty on the cats for an extra some odd years. I can't really remember how long, but i have the paperwork somewhere.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:06 AM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I ran a 12.74 w/ my old set up (same mods but w/ a y-pipe and loudmouth exhaust). That's more than a 10th of a second difference. If I put on headers, y-pipe - cats, and some slicks, I'd get it in the low 12's. BUT, gotta save up for that 5th Gen!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote