The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 05-14-2014, 06:56 AM   #29
SlingShot

Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
The SS is a great car and value. I think we all agree. It just looks boring to me. Becky said previously it's outstanding to drive and how couldn't it be? It's a 4 door Camaro !! like I said I really hope it sells well but the us version looks too plain for me. Maybe if I see one that's blacked out might look better. I really want to like it but would rather buy the 300 or charger srt8. Not sure on the charger refresh front end though

I think it's an age thing, most folks I know that have them and understand the car are 55+ in age. There is something about less being more. Also when most people see it in person, they normally walk away thinking different and really impressed with the car. There are really a lot more lines in the car that a picture just doesn't show.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #30
dr damon

Drives: 2011 MANTIS Camaro SS
Yes could be an age thing. Perhaps i haven't seen itin the right color? I experienced this car At the LA auto show. It was silver I think. Can you post more pics of your red SS from the front? Saw the other pics you posted. Def looks better in red than silver or white

Last edited by dr damon; 05-14-2014 at 10:05 PM.
dr damon is offline   Reply With Quote