The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 07-06-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
bconley2384

Drives: 2012 Chevy Cruze LS
Just put the deposit down on my C7!

Just got back from Westside Chevrolet in Katy, TX after putting down my deposit.

The salesperson said that my order would be entered on Monday. SUPER EXCITED!! Let the wait begin!
bconley2384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Hancock

Drives: Blk Z51 NPP J6F Q7T Red Interior
Congratulations!

However, keep in mind there are hundreds of people on this forum, including myself, who have orders in for C7's. Imagine if we all created new threads when we got back from the dealer. It would make a real mess of the forum. There is a thread called "Who has a deposit down on a Corvette Stingray?" or there is the sticky thread called "Order status requests and list of status codes". In the future, try to stick your post in something already established. I don't doubt that the moderators will do that for you.

Now, with that out of the way, what did you put an order in for?? I have mine in for a Black 1LT ("purist" aka small budget") with red interior, black wheels, red calipers, and performance exhaust. Oh and also the Z51 package
Old 07-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
bconley2384

Drives: 2012 Chevy Cruze LS
Thanks for the heads up. I suppose I was too excited this afternoon and I just threw it up on the forum.

I ordered a 2LT Arctic White, Red interior and black wheels. I splurged a bit and got the Z51, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust and Nav.
bconley2384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #4
Hancock

Drives: Blk Z51 NPP J6F Q7T Red Interior
Quote:
Originally Posted by bconley2384 View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I suppose I was too excited this afternoon and I just threw it up on the forum.

I ordered a 2LT Arctic White, Red interior and black wheels. I splurged a bit and got the Z51, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust and Nav.
Haha no problem! That's going to be an awesome looking ride. I wish I could have gotten the mag ride, its the thing i know ill miss most, but im just very happy to be getting a C7 at my age. I'm also hoping I'll be able to add nav later, in a download or something to the system, if not, ill just stick to google navigation.