Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 10-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #337
the upcoming

Drives: 10'2SS/RS,94'toyoda,02'vette
the upcoming and la petite cajun are staying at Beau Rivage with my family but no camaro :(

coming from lafayette and not leaving till 3 so im sure ill miss all the camarovans anyway
and if anyone needs to put somthing in the back of my truck send me a pm or sumtin
the upcoming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #338
red n blue

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppercorn View Post
Does anyone need a room for Friday & Saturday night. I have to let go of our reservation at the Econolodge in Biloxi. It is $169 per night. If you do, pls send me a pm.

EconoLodge
1776 Beach Blvd.
Biloxi, MS 39531
(228) 374-7644

Thanks for the room Peppercorn, cant wait to see all of you this weekend.
red n blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #339
cajun2010

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by red n blue View Post
Yall coming now?

cajun2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #340
iluvmy67camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Red Jewel
As I stated earlier, this is a family event for us, we have been going for years and years. In 2008 my husband was stationed in Saudi Arabia and my son was stationed in Afghanistan so the grandparents skipped it. But my daughter and I drove down for it and we had a total blast together! This year we are meeting in Gulfport; he just finished moving our daughter cross country to California to school and flew to San Antonio to stay with his Dad until Tuesday when they head out to Gulfport.

In regards to the Camaro-van being discussed, I am assuming this is for Friday? If you tell me where it is located, we can meet you at Hooters at 1:00pm for lunch. My cell is 706-573-3951, call me to let me know your progress and if you will be on time, early or late.

I will be driving to Gulfport on Wednesday and we will be staying at the Navy Lodge off 49. I will also be at the race track Wednesday night to meet up with anyone who is already in the area.

As far as Camaro-van's go, is there anyone traveling from Georgia/Florida/Alabama on Wednesday that might want to hook up and drive down I-10 with? If so, please call me and let's see what we can arrange.

Looking forward to meeting everyone one and seeing a few faces from last year too.

Lani
Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 PM   #341
red n blue

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun2010 View Post
Yall coming now?
Yes, we decided that we couldn’t let you all have all the fun without us.
We are going to leave early Saturday morning
red n blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:28 PM   #342
sspaul

Drives: 2010 ss camaro, imperial blue
Send a message via AIM to sspaul Send a message via Yahoo to sspaul
as of now i can't make it, due to a wedding saturday night, i might possibly be able come sunday not sure yet.
www.twitter.com/1djchampagne
mods: borla long tube headers, borla atak catback, lingenfelter gt-9 cam, ported heads, ecs base kit running 11 psi on top end, 1" bmr drop spring, aam 3.70 gears, ported throttle body, 160* thermorstat, lethal racing tune

750/641 rwhp/rwtq
sspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #343
Peppercorn

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by red n blue View Post
You are very welcome!!! Can't wait & looking forward to this mini vacation.
Peppercorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:55 PM   #344
MasterZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
ok a few updates....

First of all I forgot to put the dates on my post/emails and a few were asking...so just to clarify things up. The Camarovan will head down there on Friday 10-8 and return home on Sunday 10-10. That is this weekend peoples..lol

Several of yall asked where to meet up if you will already be down there. I would recommend meeting up with us at the Hooters at 1pm Friday. Not positive but I think its the one on 49. Someone confirm that for me pls.

One other thing, I am getting bombarded with emails, PM's, text, etc.... asking me to call them when we are on the way, etc... Please understand with this many people going, bad traffic, trying to keep up with Lisa, my focus is going to be on the road. I expect everyone else to be doing the same while driving. Just plan on being at the meeting spots at the designated times, we will meet ya there. If for some reason I see we are running really behind then I will call with details. If I dont call just assume all is well and going to plan.

If you have a 2-way radio ( motorola) please bring it. They work GREAT for keeping in touch while traveling in a caravan. It is also much safer than trying to text/dial a phone/talk while driving. With this many people cruising we need to be alert.

One other thing...I am gonna step into the Daddy role here for a second because I care about my firends.

PLEASE EVERYONE WEAR THEIR SEATBELTS, THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON.
We all know these cars are fast, draw alot of attention, etc... so be mindful of other people on the road. Traveling in a group of this size will draw attention. Also if you plan to drink, please be responsible and designate a driver. If your that worried about your car that you dont want anyone else to drive it them maybe you shouldnt be drinkin. This is going to be a great weekend. Lets all go have a good time and make it home safe so we can go again next year.

One last thing, if you are sending me your contact info, Phone # please include your first/last name cause I am anal like that and like to keep it orgainized in my phone...lol
Old 10-04-2010, 10:56 PM   #345
MasterZ

oh yeah forgot to mention...

I AM FREAKIN EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEKEND!!!! WHAOOOOOOO!!

the Camaro's are gonna take over Cruising the Coast!
Old 10-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #346
MasterZ

I have word from another local Camaro Club that they are going to join us in the Camarovan... leaving from Bass Pro, so we can add several more to the list. I dont think they are registered here but I sent them a link. Her is a brief run down of their group list.

Jose & Joann............................................L a Quinta....................... leaving today, Monday
Lawrence (woody) & Renee.....................La Quinta ......................Friday morning
AJ & Nicole ............................................La Quinta .......................Friday morning
Terryl & Terry .........................................La Quinta ........................Friday morning
Chiquita .................................................. .La Quinta .........................Friday
David & Christy .......................................La Quinta ..........................Friday
Carl & Mona ............................................La Quinta .........................Friday
Barbara .................................................. ...???? ...............................Friday
Alvin & Kathy ...........................................???? .............................Friday
Karen Reddix ...........................................Beau Riage ......................????
John Williams (son) ....................................Beau Rivage ....................????

that will bring our camarovan to over 30 cars
Old 10-05-2010, 06:04 AM   #347
jimmie.briseno

Drives: camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ View Post
ok a few updates....

Several of yall asked where to meet up if you will already be down there. I would recommend meeting up with us at the Hooters at 1pm Friday. Not positive but I think its the one on 49. Someone confirm that for me pls.

Yes its on Hwy 49 just south of the I-10... I will meet you guys there and hopefully some of our club will be off work as well to hang out!!!

We will be waiting

AND Just to let you guys know, I have been at CTC since Sunday and stay out for the parades and hang out at the Mall till 10pm when everyone has to leave and only seen 5 other 2010/2011 camaros other than my own... there is gonna be some serious "WoW" factor when you guys show up

Lastly, just to confirm the Edgewater Mall during the day has not been marked off at all and if you leave the parades a little early to head there in the evening it is not a problem at all getting a good spot for everyone to park together so I see no reason why we wont have good parking!!

Last edited by jimmie.briseno; 10-05-2010 at 06:15 AM. Reason: edit
jimmie.briseno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 AM   #348
CLFJUMPR
Current Member

Drives: 2012 Corvette ZR1
Hey guys, just saw the thread, I will be at the Hard Rock in Biloxi starting Thursday and will attempt to meet up with the rest of you at hooter's in gulfport. See you there!!
2012 Corvette ZR1 Carlisle Blue Metallic #10 of 11
CLFJUMPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:15 AM   #349
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
ok a few updates....

First of all I forgot to put the dates on my post/emails and a few were asking...so just to clarify things up. The Camarovan will head down there on Friday 10-8 and return home on Sunday 10-10. That is this weekend peoples..lol

One other thing, I am getting bombarded with emails, PM's, text, etc.... asking me to call them when we are on the way, etc... Please understand with this many people going, bad traffic, trying to keep up with Lisa, my focus is going to be on the road. I expect everyone else to be doing the same while driving. Just plan on being at the meeting spots at the designated times, we will meet ya there. If for some reason I see we are running really behind then I will call with details. If I dont call just assume all is well and going to plan.

If you have a 2-way radio ( motorola) please bring it. They work GREAT for keeping in touch while traveling in a caravan. It is also much safer than trying to text/dial a phone/talk while driving. With this many people cruising we need to be alert.

One other thing...I am gonna step into the Daddy role here for a second because I care about my firends.

PLEASE EVERYONE WEAR THEIR SEATBELTS, THEY ARE THERE FOR A REASON.
We all know these cars are fast, draw alot of attention, etc... so be mindful of other people on the road. Traveling in a group of this size will draw attention. Also if you plan to drink, please be responsible and designate a driver. If your that worried about your car that you dont want anyone else to drive it them maybe you shouldnt be drinkin. This is going to be a great weekend. Lets all go have a good time and make it home safe so we can go again next year.

One last thing, if you are sending me your contact info, Phone # please include your first/last name cause I am anal like that and like to keep it orgainized in my phone...lol
Wait, what?? Am I in trouble again??

SEE EVERYONE FRIDAY!!!!!
Old 10-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #350
NuckinFutz74

Drives: 2011 Synergy SS
Send a message via MSN to NuckinFutz74
Quote:
WHO................................... STAYING AT .........................COMING FROM .............Join convoy @

1. MasterZ.................................IP...................... ...........Baton Rouge....................Bass Pro
2. CajunCamaroChic ..............La Quinta ...........................Baton Rouge....................Bass Pro
3. fcu678.................................. IP .................................Houma
4. Gatorjak ................................IP .................................Slidell..............................Stennis
5. fieldgoal00 ............................IP .................................New Orleans.....................Stennis
6. Cajun2010 ........................La Quinta ............................Crowley...........................Bass Pro
7. whitessrs ..............................IP .................................Gonzales..........................Bass Pro
8. 2010 2-Tone ......................La Quinta ...........................Jennings...........................Bass Pro
9. Cap'n B .................................IP .................................Golden Meadow.................Bass Pro
10. DyerCamaro ........................IP ..................................Mandeville.......................Stennis
11. Mankind ..............................? ...................................Holden
12. CHEROB10 .................................................. ..............Poplarville........................Stennis
13. jimmie.briseno .................................................. ........Gulfport
14. jferguson09..................Beau Rivage...........................Jackson
15. memez28........................................... .......................Biloxi...............................Outlet Mall
16. TNZ's_Inferno..................................... .......................Pascagoula
17. sherifdude..........................IP....................................Prairieville........................Bass Pro
18. NuckinFutz74...............Beau Rivage............................New Orleans.....................Stennis
19. GRSCAMARO..............Hampton Inn.............................Florida............................
20. 1fasttrasam....................................... .................................................. ............
21. IcallitROOSTER.....................?.............. ......................Mississippi......................Outlet Mall
22. Peppercorn......................?........................... .............Metairie...........................Stennis

There are several people saying they are going but not listed in the caravan. If you are meeting in the caravan let us know so we can add you to the list. Or we need to decide on a meeting place. Yall can send me a PM if you want to exchange phone #'s.

hotty toddy
jparker09
yellow2010
catiajockey
2010camarochrissy
grscamaro
sslover85
iluvmy67camaro
markal
smoky10

Jose & Joann............................................L a Quinta....................... leaving today, Monday
Lawrence (woody) & Renee.....................La Quinta ......................Friday morning
AJ & Nicole ............................................La Quinta .......................Friday morning
Terryl & Terry .........................................La Quinta ........................Friday morning
Chiquita .................................................. .La Quinta .........................Friday
David & Christy .......................................La Quinta ..........................Friday
Carl & Mona ............................................La Quinta .........................Friday
Barbara .................................................. ...???? ...............................Friday
Alvin & Kathy ...........................................???? .............................Friday
Karen Reddix ...........................................Beau Riage ......................????
John Williams (son) ....................................Beau Rivage ....................????

that will bring our camarovan to over 30 cars
Anyone duplicated?
NuckinFutz74 is offline   Reply With Quote