Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 04-13-2016, 08:21 PM   #71
SSOUND

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Got it today u do awesome work top notch !!!!
SSOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 09:40 PM   #72
Shawno72

Drives: 2015 Black 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addoni View Post
Mine arrived today. Great work! Very nice welds. A++++

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhite1LE View Post
Got it all painted up install tomorrow autocross Sunday, we will see if I can feel a difference.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Got mine today too..........Thank - you........... Looks awesome...........I am painting it right now...........Should be installed this weekend..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOUND View Post
Got it today u do awesome work top notch !!!!
Thanks guys!! I appreciate the kind words. Enjoy
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Shawno72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:44 AM   #73
SSOUND

Great Job on the brace looks very professional!! Got mine yesterday and thx for the quick shipping. Getting it ready for paint, thanks again...
SSOUND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 07:48 AM   #74
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOUND View Post
Great Job on the brace looks very professional!! Got mine yesterday and thx for the quick shipping. Getting it ready for paint, thanks again...
Thank you!
Overkill tune/E85/80mm•CAI cold air intake w/my custom maf tube•Apex air scoop•JacFab ported intake/Extendolater•Vitesse•EE EX2 catch can•Innovate wideband•ARH HFC's•NPP exhaust•11386 xpipe•Brembos/cross drilled/slotted rotors•SS M/C•Pfadt 1.25 springs•1LE struts/sways/strut tower brace•BMR diff bush, trail arms/bush, adj toe links•My custom Tunnel brace•Hurst short throw shifter•JDP stage 1 clutch res•1LE steering wheel, shift boot•ZL1 rear diffuser/splash guards•GM splitter•Z/28 grille/flowtie/spoiler/wheels•GM performance pedals•"Chevrolet" door sills•10" Kicker sub•BigWorm overlays
Old 04-14-2016, 07:54 AM   #75
SSdude

Drives: Super Sport
Got mine too. Thanks Shawn . You're awesome. Pretty solid looking piece.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:37 PM   #76
Zeus95

Drives: IOM 2010 - 2SS/RS
Not sure If I'm too late to the party, but if not I would love one. Let me know. Thank you
2010 2SS/RS IOM Upgrades: Fastlane CAI / SLP II Loudmouth axle back / V Max Ported TB / Kook's Step Long Tube Headers / High flow cats / Straightline Tune / BMR front & rear sway bars / Hotchkin End Links / Hurst Short Throw. LG ZR28 Wheels 1 of 2 sets made. Pfadt trailing arms / Diff Bushings & Sub Frame bushings / 1LE Axle & Hubs.
Zeus95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #77
olblue75

Your building them???
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:25 PM   #78
olblue75

3rd On The List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawno72 View Post
Ok I'm following the lead of member Irace16 and have decided to make a few tunnel braces. I will do this at no cost to fellow members, just cover the cost of shipping which I am told is around $15? I have a list of 12 people and only have enough material to make that many at the moment. If anyone other than the 12 listed here would one post it once I get enough I'll get more material as I can. I made up 1 today and will test fit it on my car tomorrow to make the dimensions are correct. Here are the members that have requested one so far.

Derek1387 - paid
Sanjay Collins - paid
Rtcat6ooman - paid
Oldblue75
Xc_ss/RS
Yzark99
10 silver bullet
*_eric_*
Phatskeemz
Hippy - paid
Ssound - paid
clarkkent - paid
Addoni - paid
Summitwhite1le - paid
Ssdude - paid

If the members that I have listed are still interested please Paypal me $15 as a gift or $15.50 as a purchase to cover fees.

I am having trouble posting pics of the tunnel brace, can only load 1 at a time

Need PayPal info and never got a PM Ok 4th LOL
1LE Front sway bar, Splitter, shocks and struts, Z28 dual mode mufflers, Intake, UCA Bushings, and Toresen 3.91 Diff. 1 piece DSS Drive Shaft, ZL1/C7 Calipers, and 32mm JPSS Rear Bar. ASC race spec splitter and wicker. 6th Gen M017 Wheels. Stainless Works 1 7/8 LTs. DSE and PAFDT Suspension components.
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 01:45 PM   #79
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by olblue75 View Post
Need PayPal info and never got a PM Ok 4th LOL
Don't worry I'll get you in the next round. My pms don't work most of the time and the mods here are like :dunno: some guys just never responded so I just went with whoever asked. At this point I'm getting over whelmed with requests and other than the original group I'll prob have to charge for the material. I'm depleting my back up stash
Old 04-14-2016, 04:58 PM   #80
vestalsin

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Inferno Orange
I wanted to see if you still had me on the list. I had sent some PM's while back. And see now your PMS are not working right. Please let me know so I can send payment and shipping address.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #81
Shawno72

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestalsin View Post
I wanted to see if you still had me on the list. I had sent some PM's while back. And see now your PMS are not working right. Please let me know so I can send payment and shipping address.
Yeah sorry I only seem to get 1 out 5 pms. Sucks. As of right now I don't want to take any payments until I have the material in my hands. I can only do these as time permits and right now I have a lot going on and it's looking like I'll be working this weekend. That being said next weekend I'll be gone with a church function so it's looking like it may be a few weeks before I can resume making these. I hope everyone is ok with that.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:06 PM   #82
vestalsin

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS Inferno Orange
Im fine with that, just let me know though, would love to get one and paint and install it!
Old 04-14-2016, 06:12 PM   #83
Cully77
FOUR T 5

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th
Just checking here as well- sent PM - thanks!
Old 04-14-2016, 06:28 PM   #84
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Painting complete. Before and after. AWESOME job on the welding. I sued some be liner paint to really help protect it from shipping and damage since it is under the Camaro and will never be seen anyway. Install coming on Saturday.
Attached Images