The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications

Old 06-10-2015, 01:40 PM   #1
Sigelitest

Drives: White 2016 Z06
which is a better more quality mod weapon x or ACX

I want something that doesn't look cheap in carbon flash that is sturdy and i don't have to drill into any metal on my car. I want the front splitter and side skirts.
Old 06-10-2015, 02:21 PM   #2
NC C7

Drives: 2014 CRT C7
I got my ACS sideskirts through Lingenfelter and have been very pleased with the look and quality. I have the satin black but you can also get carbon flash. Installation was fairly easy and I chose to bolt them on using the existing holes (about 5 per side) and finished securing them with double sided tape. No problems so far ,everything is nice and tight, I just couldn't make myself drill holes in my new car. I believe they offer a splitter-skirt package but can't comment on the splitter since i didn't get one. Definitey need to pick up those two mods, they really add to the appearence of the car and the sideskirts give a lot of paint protection.
NC C7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 12:04 AM   #3
Sigelitest

Drives: White 2016 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC C7 View Post
I got my ACS sideskirts through Lingenfelter and have been very pleased with the look and quality. I have the satin black but you can also get carbon flash. Installation was fairly easy and I chose to bolt them on using the existing holes (about 5 per side) and finished securing them with double sided tape. No problems so far ,everything is nice and tight, I just couldn't make myself drill holes in my new car. I believe they offer a splitter-skirt package but can't comment on the splitter since i didn't get one. Definitey need to pick up those two mods, they really add to the appearence of the car and the sideskirts give a lot of paint protection.
I can't wait to get the side skirts. I am not sure which one to use yet lol