The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 03-23-2018, 07:19 PM   #169
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
How much do you think has left in the tank?
Nothing. Lmao
Old 03-23-2018, 07:24 PM   #170
PoorMansCamaro

Miami signs Brock Osweiler. Super Bowl bound!!!!!
Old 03-24-2018, 07:56 AM   #171
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Michael Bennett's mugshot will probably be blurry because he can't stand still before the snap...
Old 03-24-2018, 04:13 PM   #172
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Michael Bennett's mugshot will probably be blurry because he can't stand still before the snap...
Yeah, the Eagles added the worst excuse for a human being to their team. Way to stay classy Philadelphia.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 08:57 PM   #173
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Tiger View Post
Yeah, the Eagles added the worst excuse for a human being to their team. Way to stay classy Philadelphia.
The Las Vegas incident seems to have generated a lot of hate for Bennett amongst police officers. Even now, there is no video from the Las Vegas police of Bennett initially being detained. And, conveniently for the police, the officer who arrested him had "forgotten" to turn on his body camera.

Sure, Bennett jumped over a wall in the Las Vegas incident, however to those who think he was a liar...I think from Bennett's perspective, he wasn't lying when he said he would feel he was targeted because he was black. And there is no proof that the arresting officer initially didn't put his knee on his head and point a gun at his head as well. Unless there's new video I haven't seen, the only video I've seen of Bennett on the ground was essentially mop up.

I believe this whole thing in Texas is a witch hunt against Bennett because of the Las Vegas incident. The police chief had some very unprofessional things to say about this, and this happened OVER a year ago in February of 2017. Conveniently when Bennett is releasing a new book. Racism is still alive and well in America, and I'm getting a whiff of that here, to be honest.

Others have an issue with him trying to go after the football on a kneel down, however I really don't have any issue with that happening. The game isn't over until it's over. If you feel it's because of this, then do you also feel Rob Gronkowski is a terrible human being for going after someones head by diving at him with an elbow to the back of the head. Because that was a far worse thing to do as far as I'm concerned.
Old 03-25-2018, 07:38 AM   #174
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:
The Las Vegas incident seems to have generated a lot of hate for Bennett amongst police officers. Even now, there is no video from the Las Vegas police of Bennett initially being detained. And, conveniently for the police, the officer who arrested him had "forgotten" to turn on his body camera.

Sure, Bennett jumped over a wall in the Las Vegas incident, however to those who think he was a liar...I think from Bennett's perspective, he wasn't lying when he said he would feel he was targeted because he was black. And there is no proof that the arresting officer initially didn't put his knee on his head and point a gun at his head as well. Unless there's new video I haven't seen, the only video I've seen of Bennett on the ground was essentially mop up.

I believe this whole thing in Texas is a witch hunt against Bennett because of the Las Vegas incident. The police chief had some very unprofessional things to say about this, and this happened OVER a year ago in February of 2017. Conveniently when Bennett is releasing a new book. Racism is still alive and well in America, and I'm getting a whiff of that here, to be honest.

Others have an issue with him trying to go after the football on a kneel down, however I really don't have any issue with that happening. The game isn't over until it's over. If you feel it's because of this, then do you also feel Rob Gronkowski is a terrible human being for going after someones head by diving at him with an elbow to the back of the head. Because that was a far worse thing to do as far as I'm concerned.
Absolutely right, Bennet is without a doubt a rascist and keeping "it alive and well in America"
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 07:50 AM   #175
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
Absolutely right, Bennet is without a doubt a rascist and keeping "it alive and well in America"
I think there's a bit of that with him too, however I was talking about the police chief...and a lot of people who are going after Bennett.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:00 AM   #176
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
I think there's a bit of that with him too, however I was talking about the police chief...and a lot of people who are going after Bennett.
Yeah those Mexicans are real racists. Or are you one of those all Hispanics are white people? Hmmmmm
Old 03-25-2018, 08:05 AM   #177
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
Yeah those Mexicans are real racists. Or are you one of those all Hispanics are white people? Hmmmmm
Um...you don't have to be white to be racist. I've seen racist Mexicans, Japanese...basically of all races.

Look...I am going to stop talking about this at this point because I don't want this thread to become political. All I ask is that people look to the real reasons they "hate" Bennett.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:17 AM   #178
Kenny Camaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LT RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Miami signs Brock Osweiler. Super Bowl bound!!!!!
Brock is the Scott Mitchell of the 21st century.
Kenny Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2018, 08:30 AM   #179
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
Um...you don't have to be white to be racist. I've seen racist Mexicans, Japanese...basically of all races.

Look...I am going to stop talking about this at this point because I don't want this thread to become political. All I ask is that people look to the real reasons they "hate" Bennett.
I hate him because he’s a racist and a poor excuse of a human being. I don’t forgive people because they are good at sports, which a majority of Washington State seems to have no problem with. I also hate Michael Vick, which again has no attachment to his skin color. People wanted him in Seattle once Atlanta kicked him to the curb.
Old 03-25-2018, 08:58 AM   #180
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Quote:
I hate him because he’s a racist and a poor excuse of a human being. I don’t forgive people because they are good at sports, which a majority of Washington State seems to have no problem with. I also hate Michael Vick, which again has no attachment to his skin color. People wanted him in Seattle once Atlanta kicked him to the curb.
No one here wanted Vick.
Old 03-25-2018, 10:18 AM   #181
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Quote:
No one here wanted Vick.
I’m very glad to hear that. My oldest daughter and her fiancé almost ended up at Whitby Island come June, but instead they are headed to San Diego. I wanted Norfolk, but thank god he didn’t get Japan or South Korea.
Old 03-26-2018, 05:27 PM   #182
PoorMansCamaro

Suh to the Rams