The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 12-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #29
mahituna

Drives: 427 Corvette
All nonsense

I remember in August all these so called insiders from various dealerships all trying to give the impression they had the inside track by sending updates via email, pictures of them standing next to the latest vettes. All spelling doom if you didn't send them your 1000 deposit to get on their list or by God you may never see a new vette for at least a year. Well, its December and if you wanted one you could go to Kereck's lot and buy one now. All the so-called vette insiders slithered back into the dealership showroom thinking of new ways to get people to part from their money as fast as possible.
mahituna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:30 AM   #30
Longbow

Drives: 2012 Corvette
Well, both Hendicks and Kerbeck must be selling plenty of cars and not need any more business. I have sent 2 inquiries to Hendricks and one to Kerbeck detailing what optons I would like and neither has taken the time to respond. I will continue making requests to other dealers and see if I have any better luck.
Longbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 07:52 AM   #31
1KUIKC7

Drives: 2015 Zo6 3zl
I bought mine at MucMulkin, they are honest and great people to deal with. I am very happy with the purchase and the deal!
1KUIKC7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #32
Cinco DT

Drives: 2013 VW CC, 370Z Nismo, Porsche Box
Who is your local dealer that you cancelled? I just order mine at Westside Chevrolet, Katy, TX. I hope my dealer don't screw me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayo View Post
Go Kerbeck!
I canceled the order With my local dealer (Texas), and placed a new one last week with Kerbeck. spot # 158 , delivery Est. before november.

MSRP. no bullsh*t. no xtra fees!
Cinco DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 05:45 PM   #33
Jim Lofy

Drives: Ford Edge,Smart, BMW,2014 Stingray
For whatever it is worth. Dealers can charge whatever they want over List Price (not a good idea for future business) Dealers in Wis. used to title the car through their leasing dept, then sell it as used car with 1 mile on the od, the sky is the limit for this. Seems this idea did not work very long.
Jim Lofy is offline   Reply With Quote