The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 09-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #1
Track

Drives: Z51 Corvette Convertible
Napa leather

What do you folks think about 3 LT option? The seats are napa leather (lamb skin) the balance of the interior is the standard leather as in 1LT and 2 LT. I have ordered the 3 LT option and what I have discovered by searching the web is Napa is real soft but also tough BUT has to be cleaned and protected with proper leather or products specifically made for this type of leather. Even though the cost is high I think I'm going to stay with it but would like a second opinion. Any thoughts?
Track is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #2
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Welcome, Track! You may want to post this in the Corvette General Section. You'd probably get more answers there.
Old 10-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #3
C7ZR1

Drives: 2014 Corvette Z51
Track, I just came back from a Stingray Percision Drive that was held on the Monticello Motor Club track. There 30 of us were given 60 brand new C-7"s to run. Three differnt tracks for 5 hours. An unbelievabel catered factory event. So I seen almost every combination of C- 7 ZR1. Today I took delivery of my own ZR1 and I am very happy with my LT2 choice since I choose the black interior and most will cannot tell the difference. The LT2 leather has normal leather grain and the LT3 leather is smooth with not grain, that's it. Both have white stiching with black.
C7ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #4
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by C7ZR1 View Post
Track, I just came back from a Stingray Percision Drive that was held on the Monticello Motor Club track. There 30 of us were given 60 brand new C-7"s to run. Three differnt tracks for 5 hours. An unbelievabel catered factory event. So I seen almost every combination of C- 7 ZR1. Today I took delivery of my own ZR1 and I am very happy with my LT2 choice since I choose the black interior and most will cannot tell the difference. The LT2 leather has normal leather grain and the LT3 leather is smooth with not grain, that's it. Both have white stiching with black.
Cool... must be the same event I'll be going to as seen here: http://www.corvette7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320871

Also... I think you meant Z51, not ZR1.
Unless of course you have the only C7 ZR1 prematurely produced/delivered??
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
C7ZR1

Drives: 2014 Corvette Z51
No ZR1 just a fat finger that hits the R instead of 5 on the keyboard.

Red Z51.............sorry
C7ZR1 is offline   Reply With Quote