The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 09-28-2014, 08:51 PM   #1
Stingray2015

Drives: 2015
Can my Stingray be sold before I pick it up?

I will be out of the country the week my stingray is scheduled to be delivered to my dealership. Is it possible the Dealership could sell it to someone else during that time frame? I put my deposit down in April! I am not sure if the deposit really means anything though?

I planned on asking them tomorrow to get the paperwork started now so I can sign it before the car gets to the dealership
Stingray2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 11:31 PM   #2
SR-71

Drives: 2015 Z51 Coupe 2LT Shark/red
It probably depends on the agreement you have with your salesman. I put down a deposit on a C7 that was on the showroom floor. They claimed they could only hold the car for 24 hours, but I got tied up and called my salesman. He agreed to hold it for a week for me. Give 'em a call!
SR-71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:33 PM   #3
Dada

Drives: Z51 White on Black
If its a sold to customer then on GM database your name is there, it depends if you ordered a car or if ur taking a car that the dealer is expecting that he ordered. If the latter then its possible u will lose it. The former no.
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote