The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 10-14-2014, 05:28 AM   #15
nomoremustangs

Drives: C7 Corvette
Good to see/hear that I'm not the only one about to loose their mind from excitement. 6 More days till target week! So... It's going to be built. I wonder how long it takes before it gets here on truck/train. For me it's got to get all the way to the other cost of California. How are you guys going to get it to your home?
nomoremustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:22 AM   #16
SantaRay

Drives: 2015's Conv. Z06 3LZ, & Z51, 3LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoremustangs View Post
Good to see/hear that I'm not the only one about to loose their mind from excitement. 6 More days till target week! So... It's going to be built. I wonder how long it takes before it gets here on truck/train. For me it's got to get all the way to the other cost of California. How are you guys going to get it to your home?

Flying to Nashville, renting a one way car to Bowling Green, picking it up at the Museum and DRIVING it home! My next door neighbor owns a C6 Grand Sport that is going to drive up and meet us for the tours and delivery. We will make a mini vacation out of the drive back.

Of course, FL is a little closer than CA. Either way, I suspect we will get our Vettes within days of one another.
SantaRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 12:07 PM   #17
SantaRay

Got My VIN!

Got my VIN number today! 1G1YM3D79F5108380 One step closer!
Old 10-16-2014, 12:07 AM   #18
nomoremustangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaRay View Post
Got my VIN number today! 1G1YM3D79F5108380 One step closer!
Whaaaaattttt???? No i'm jealous at you! Man... That's super swuuueeeett!
Old 10-16-2014, 12:09 AM   #19
nomoremustangs

Hey Santa... Just out of curiousity.. Who are you dealing with over at kerbeck?
Old 10-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #20
SantaRay

Quote:
Hey Santa... Just out of curiousity.. Who are you dealing with over at kerbeck?

I am working with Ronald Micheal at Kerbek. However, he is not getting me the info. I am getting all my updates from Lori Bieschke at the Corvette Museum. She is fantastic!!!! I live in Orlando but bought my 2015 from Kerbeck in NJ. All the dealers down here were charging full retail plus a bunch of outrageous dealers fees on top of it . Kerbeck, no BS dealer fees and below MSRP ! Since I am picking the car up at the Museum, I didn't really care where I purchased it. I am going to call Ron today so we can get started with all the paperwork necessary to pick the car up on the 7th. I could have picked it up on the 3rd but had to coordinate my schedule with neighbors and kids. So you should get yours maybe before I do!

Cheers,

Santa
Old 10-16-2014, 11:02 PM   #21
nomoremustangs

Quote:
I am working with Ronald Micheal at Kerbek. However, he is not getting me the info. I am getting all my updates from Lori Bieschke at the Corvette Museum. She is fantastic!!!! I live in Orlando but bought my 2015 from Kerbeck in NJ. All the dealers down here were charging full retail plus a bunch of outrageous dealers fees on top of it . Kerbeck, no BS dealer fees and below MSRP ! Since I am picking the car up at the Museum, I didn't really care where I purchased it. I am going to call Ron today so we can get started with all the paperwork necessary to pick the car up on the 7th. I could have picked it up on the 3rd but had to coordinate my schedule with neighbors and kids. So you should get yours maybe before I do!

Cheers,

Santa
That is so cool. Guess what? I have the same guy with Kerbeck. He's been very friendly and cooperative. So Santa.. What kind of Corvette are you going with? I don't believe I've read your specs anywhere.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:23 AM   #22
nomoremustangs

So guys? How many miles do you plan to drive your new car? Is this a daily driver? Weekend warrior? I will be driving my everywhere. Daily driver. I'm a full time employee about 50 miles north of where I live, a full time student about 35 east of my work, and back home again about 65 miles. It's a whole lot of driving. I have about 110K on my 4 year old mustang. It's been good to me. But I can't wait to get rid of it. haha
Old 10-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #23
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
So guys? How many miles do you plan to drive your new car? Is this a daily driver? Weekend warrior? I will be driving my everywhere. Daily driver. I'm a full time employee about 50 miles north of where I live, a full time student about 35 east of my work, and back home again about 65 miles. It's a whole lot of driving. I have about 110K on my 4 year old mustang. It's been good to me. But I can't wait to get rid of it. haha

....You ....Might...

.....want to look at the Tracking Thread....

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #24
SantaRay

Quote:
That is so cool. Guess what? I have the same guy with Kerbeck. He's been very friendly and cooperative. So Santa.. What kind of Corvette are you going with? I don't believe I've read your specs anywhere.

You are not looking in the right spot! The specs are right below my avatar on the left. Convertible, 3LT, Z51, Automatic with Magnetic Selective Ride. I struggled with auto vs manual. After driving the McLaren MP4-12C with Exotics Racing at the Las Vegas Racetrack , I was sold on the paddle shifters!!! I am giving in to the technology.

Attached Images

Old 10-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #25
nomoremustangs

So i have my VIN now! looks like our cars were just a day or so apart off the production line. Now waiting for status to switch to shipped. Ahhh.. The excitement!
Old 10-22-2014, 10:19 AM   #26
SantaRay

Hey Becky, can we get an update on SBMCH2? I think the car should be built by now. Im showing shipped on the Chevrolet website. Just want to confirm.

Thanks,

SantaRay

Last edited by SantaRay; 10-22-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 10:35 AM   #27
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Hey Becky, can we get an update on SBMCH2? I think the car should be built by now. Im showing shipped on the Chevrolet website. Just want to confirm.

Thanks,

SantaRay
....I moved your request to...

All C7 Corvette order status requests & list of status codes

....you are going to want to see it....

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote