The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications

Old 10-30-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Beware when ordering Vertical Door Kits

Heads up....Avid poster here and wanted to make aware. Ordered vertical doors for another car of mine using an American Express card on Oct 9. Shortly after ordering changed my mind approx 1/2 hour and decided needed not spend the money. I called back immediately and they stated it would be 5-7 days prior to issuing refund. As of Oct 20 zero refund noted and glad I checked. Otherwise doubt anything would have been done. On October 21 spoke with rep who stayed they overlook transaction and assured would have refund by end of the week. As of October 27 no refund. I called back speaking to another rep even when asking for a manager and person from refunds. He stated they don't normally have many American Express transactions but would process the refund and have back in 72 hours. The transaction was for 800 originally. As of yesterday Vertical doors refunded me $360. I called and spoke with yet another rep who stayed they refunded another $200 yesterday but nothing has posted to account. I questioned why being refunded in increments and she stated they had to have daily transactions to cover the 800 charge. She then stated I would be penalized $40 for canceling the order. Zero reps before mentioned that charge. When questioning the rep was very agitated and stated would refund whenever they could. WTF??

I called American Express immediately who is now handling the transaction and collection of funds. They also stated total BS on vertical doors part and basically laughing at them on the phone. So be mindful of charges dealing with them. I would have never received refund if not active in doing so.

When asking to speak with management they always had an excuse not to put on phone
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote