Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 10-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #5951
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
making my appearance here today
how are y'all doing?
Sorry I've been coming and going
Old 10-18-2013, 11:47 PM   #5952
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Just wanted to say hi. So far everything went good this week. Tomorrow we start the training. Traje care guys, God bless you all. Punisher are you back in El paso?
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:23 AM   #5953
SSPUNISHER

Drives: 2013 SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
Just wanted to say hi. So far everything went good this week. Tomorrow we start the training. Traje care guys, God bless you all. Punisher are you back in El paso?

Hey whats Boricua I txt you back... did you get it?? Im still in Shit Stan.... Missing the family and friends... And my SS Punisher.... I got some mods for it. Just need a few more... Hey where did you get your headers at? you said you used shorty ones right and stock cats?? Hope you are doing well and you are safe. Hey where are you now?? Cant remember.... Garfield and Mr Mean hope you all are well... Hope everyone is doing well back home....
Old 10-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #5954
Boricua

No i didn't get your txt. I wrote you on fb. I'm in San Diego now. I bought my shorties through jet hot. Ceramic coated. Wait a little until Jul. They will probably place them on special. Check prices so you know how much you will be saving. Mine where around 400. With shorties you don't have do anything. They will fit like the oem manifold
Old 10-20-2013, 12:49 AM   #5955
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua View Post
No i didn't get your txt. I wrote you on fb. I'm in San Diego now. I bought my shorties through jet hot. Ceramic coated. Wait a little until Jul. They will probably place them on special. Check prices so you know how much you will be saving. Mine where around 400. With shorties you don't have do anything. They will fit like the oem manifold
did you run stock pipe to the mufflers or did you get a new exhaust system. I have the cats on mine and them straight pipe to the back no muffler, so just want to make sure they bolt up to stock cats... Ill check them out... Thanks for info. I hope all is going well... ill check facebook and hit you up on there.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #5956
Boricua

The shorties match to the factory cats. I use my factory piping. Since mine is automatic i replace the stock resonator with an x pipe. The mufflers i used are pypes. way lighter than the factory muffler hehehe.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:31 AM   #5957
garfield1969
Garfield Special

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
well got the K&N intake installed, did it myself, my car sounds so different, has a deep sound now. to imagine when I replace the exhaust
garfield1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #5958
MR.Mean

Drives: 2012 camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPUNISHER View Post
Hey whats Boricua I txt you back... did you get it?? Im still in Shit Stan.... Missing the family and friends... And my SS Punisher.... I got some mods for it. Just need a few more... Hey where did you get your headers at? you said you used shorty ones right and stock cats?? Hope you are doing well and you are safe. Hey where are you now?? Cant remember.... Garfield and Mr Mean hope you all are well... Hope everyone is doing well back home....
im doing quite swell got school and work but ended up getting laid-off last week but thanks to Garfield and his connections i was able to get gig as a bouncer at the v night club hahaha for the time being well at least it gives me experience because ive been wanting to do it for awhile now but yea im doing good
Old 10-22-2013, 11:43 PM   #5959
Boricua

Mean, sorry to hear about the lost of your work. Glad you found something fast. Keep looking, something better will come up your way. Stay safe guys!! God bless
Old 10-23-2013, 07:27 AM   #5960
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1969 View Post
well got the K&N intake installed, did it myself, my car sounds so different, has a deep sound now. to imagine when I replace the exhaust
Yeah Garfield, when i installed my K&N on my 2012 it sounds way better... I was supose to get my Volant CAI installed with my LED's but friend didnt get a chance to go. He left out of town. Now have to find someone to do it for me... lol Or just wait until I get home... That will suck... lol
Old 10-23-2013, 07:32 PM   #5961
MR.Mean

Drives: 2012 camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSPUNISHER View Post
Yeah Garfield, when i installed my K&N on my 2012 it sounds way better... I was supose to get my Volant CAI installed with my LED's but friend didnt get a chance to go. He left out of town. Now have to find someone to do it for me... lol Or just wait until I get home... That will suck... lol
hey bro what do you need done i may be able to help you out im going to school for high performance mechanics so maybe i can help you out and ill do it for free also
Old 10-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #5962
SSPUNISHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.Mean View Post
hey bro what do you need done i may be able to help you out im going to school for high performance mechanics so maybe i can help you out and ill do it for free also
Just need my CAI installed and I bot the mail slop led scanner for the front of my car... Thats pretty much it... I can do it but, wanted it done before i came home... lol wanted to see how it sounds lol... Im not one who likes to wait... llmao...
Old 10-24-2013, 01:45 AM   #5963
garfield1969
Garfield Special

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
is anyone going to hudsons this friday?
garfield1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:44 AM   #5964
AllBlckChvy

Drives: Black 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1969 View Post
hey garfield, wut exhaust u gettin?
MRT V2.0 | VMax CNC Ported TB | BMR 1.25" drop springs | Staggered 22x9/10.5 Limited Edition Black Giovanna Dalar 5 Wheels | MGP Calipers | Halo Projector Headlights | Blinglights Dual Color Foglights | Gun Smoke tail, side markers, reverse light tint | 5% Tint all around
AllBlckChvy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001