The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications

Old 02-19-2017, 04:08 PM   #1
tnspd

Drives: 18 Camaro ZL1 1LE (WILSON)
Stage III Rear Spoiler for 2014 Stingray

Thinking of putting the GM Stage III Z06 rear spoiler on my 2014 Z51 Stingray but would like to see exactly how much it sticks over the edge and how it looks. Does anyone have pictures or a video of this MOD already I could look at?

Also looking at either the ACS or APR side skirts. Anyone mount these as well? Impressions needed.
tnspd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 05:02 PM   #2
TK67

Drives: 2016 Z51 Convertible
I put mine on yesterday. I removed the Z51 spoiler and installed the Z06 spoiler. The mounting holes matched exactly. The base of the spoiler rests on the edge of the bumper and the side curves upward and extends past the fender about 3/4". Some dealers are now
ordering the spoiler along with the ground effects package on many Corvettes. If you look at
the inventory at Chevy21 in Bethlehem, Pa. you can see a few Corvettes with the spoiler and
ground effects installed.
TK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 03:25 AM   #3
rdanzel

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK67 View Post
I put mine on yesterday. I removed the Z51 spoiler and installed the Z06 spoiler. The mounting holes matched exactly. The base of the spoiler rests on the edge of the bumper and the side curves upward and extends past the fender about 3/4". Some dealers are now
ordering the spoiler along with the ground effects package on many Corvettes. If you look at
the inventory at Chevy21 in Bethlehem, Pa. you can see a few Corvettes with the spoiler and
ground effects installed.
Do you have any pics? I'm curious if it sticks over the edge too much.
rdanzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #4
DennyRay

Drives: Corvette Stingray 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnspd View Post
Thinking of putting the GM Stage III Z06 rear spoiler on my 2014 Z51 Stingray but would like to see exactly how much it sticks over the edge and how it looks. Does anyone have pictures or a video of this MOD already I could look at?

Also looking at either the ACS or APR side skirts. Anyone mount these as well? Impressions needed.
I am wanting to do the same
DennyRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 01:15 AM   #5
REVVIC

Drives: 2014 Z51 Velocity Yellow
I got the spoiler and returned it. The over hang on the sides was not to my liking. Plus, fastening hole on the spoiler did not line up. Ordered and installed the ZO6 style spoiler from APR Performance specifically for the Z51 deck with. It's carbon fiber and looks Phenomenal! Check out their web site.
Old 08-31-2017, 03:12 AM   #6
VetteBen

Drives: BMW M5,
Z06 style spoiler was a good choice!! makes the Corvette look real streamline
VetteBen is offline   Reply With Quote