The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
ride98red

Drives: 2017 Summit White Chevy Camaro 2SS
What mobile plan do you have?

Specifically, deals where you've traded in your phone for a new one or have done one of the BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) deals like what T-Mobile is offering.

My wife and I both have Samsung Galaxy S4 phones. Yes, I know, it's an old phone but my s4 has been awesome! We're looking to upgrade and want to hear about your phone deals and phone plan.

We have Straight Talk and love it. The service has been flawless. They keep adding more and more data to the plan for free. (Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Plan with first 10GB Data at High Speeds then 2G) We each pay $45/mth for our plan.
ride98red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 07:11 PM   #2
Clarkstar

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
I've shopped around... there all about the same. Some offer deals to get you to switch, but they'll get there money in the end. I personally have Verizon... because overall there service/ coverage is superior.
2013 1le- Katech 416 short block, TSP custom grind cam, LOD intake, cnc heads by F.ED., Nick William's 102mm T.B., CORN fed, Pedders coilovers. Performance street alingnment by Justin at Lake Country Alignment and dyno tune by Late Model Throttle.

603 h.p. 495 ft lbs tq.
Clarkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 11:50 AM   #3
JLSuperfly

Drives: 2014 Red Hot LS3
I have a T-Mobile LG6 around $50 per month. The phone was about $500 and change.
JLSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 05:53 PM   #4
ride98red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkstar View Post
I've shopped around... there all about the same. Some offer deals to get you to switch, but they'll get there money in the end. I personally have Verizon... because overall there service/ coverage is superior.
The Straight Talk service I have now rides over the Verizon network, so it's essentially Verizon without the ridiculous price (I used to have Verizon before switching to ST).
Old 11-20-2017, 05:59 PM   #5
ride98red

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
I have a T-Mobile LG6 around $50 per month. The phone was about $500 and change.
A friend of mine at work has T-Mobile and it's a very attractive choice since you can take your phone overseas and still have service. We went to two different countries on a business trip and his phone worked. Mine was essentially just a camera.
Years ago I used to buy T-Mobile sim cards when I was home in the states and I was always very happy with the service.
Old 11-20-2017, 08:01 PM   #6
Donald

Drives: Just a dream...
Google Fi (can't speak well enough about it).

D
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote