Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #57
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
haha last thing i need is more attention...leo's in my part of riverside are not a fan of my car.
I think most of them are import fans.

I've had more issues with CHP then RSD. Stupid tint stops get on my nerves, especially when I have to start the car with the cruise right behind me and his/her windows are down. I kept waiting for the lights to come right back on.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #58
Jbakovich

Drives: 2011 Black LS
I like it. Especially if you can choose the color. It gets attention and its not like its on all the time. Only when you want it. I you fine a cheap system the is multi colored pm me please.
Jbakovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:07 PM   #59
Swampmonster

Drives: Black 2011 camaro 2ss
i dont have underglow, but i had blue rim lights once (until i took it down the track...) and honestly, my car got so much attention it wasnt funny. id leave it on at work and would come out to my car with people around taking pics and vids of it, ive had a guy run on in the street just so his girl could take a pic of it, ive had police officers stop me so they could show it off to their buddys, etc. the list just goes on, and as for me...i enjoyed every second of it. some people its a pride thing not to add that type stuff to their cars and some are just haters, really its all up to you. if you want attention and your car to stick out then get it, just saying