Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 02-20-2020, 10:07 PM   #43
rcandiloro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
KEEP IT! Sorry potential buyers.
You have no idea how badly I want to keep it.......

However, with two kids it's ridiculous for me to keep two toys in the garage......totally selfish......I only get one toy
rcandiloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #44
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcandiloro View Post
You have no idea how badly I want to keep it.......

However, with two kids it's ridiculous for me to keep two toys in the garage......totally selfish......I only get one toy
I agree. The Porsche must go.
ariZona28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #45
rcandiloro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
I agree. The Porsche must go.
My wife and I literally had that conversation last night. After I brought it home after getting it unwrapped and rolled it into the garage she shook her head and said "Why did you get the Porsche, the Z/28 looks amazing!" Then she said, "You can sell the Porsche back." Ugh......I had forgotten how amazing it looks in AGM, and now with the black accents on the fender flares, mirrors and door handle it has that subtle little extra that just puts it over the top.....it's truly a stunning car, the best I've ever owned.......
Old 02-21-2020, 08:58 AM   #46
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Quote:
My wife and I literally had that conversation last night. After I brought it home after getting it unwrapped and rolled it into the garage she shook her head and said "Why did you get the Porsche, the Z/28 looks amazing!" Then she said, "You can sell the Porsche back." Ugh......I had forgotten how amazing it looks in AGM, and now with the black accents on the fender flares, mirrors and door handle it has that subtle little extra that just puts it over the top.....it's truly a stunning car, the best I've ever owned.......
Keep it...
Keep it...
Black accents work very well on every Z28. The AGM is amazing, second best color.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #47
tstodii

Drives: White 2015 Z/28
I miss my Z everyday! Don't do it
tstodii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 12:29 PM   #48
rcandiloro

Just took an almost 10 minute video for someone interested in the car, in direct sunlight, super close up showing every single part of the car......there is a single, tiny, tiny, tiny mark on the entire main body of the car, literally one (and you have to look for it to find it), and ZERO scratches anywhere front to back, ZERO! On the front end, there are a couple of very tiny marks on the front splitter.....the interior has ZERO rips/tears, stitches out of place......this is as close to a PERFECT vehicle as you are going to find, ugh!!!
Old 02-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #49
VOIT

Drives: Z/28
Difficult decisions.... the GT4 is an assume car, just like our Z/28's, both do the same thing just a little differently. good luck sorting it out.
VOIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 01:46 PM   #50
rcandiloro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOIT View Post
Difficult decisions.... the GT4 is an assume car, just like our Z/28's, both do the same thing just a little differently. good luck sorting it out.
Oh I have to keep the Porsche......I'll lose way too much money if I sell it back......this forum is serving as a release of my frustration having to sell the car......my wife and I did talk about it, but there's just no way I'm keeping the Z.....
Old 02-21-2020, 03:03 PM   #51
silversleeper
Big Crow

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Just took an almost 10 minute video for someone interested in the car, in direct sunlight, super close up showing every single part of the car......there is a single, tiny, tiny, tiny mark on the entire main body of the car, literally one (and you have to look for it to find it), and ZERO scratches anywhere front to back, ZERO! On the front end, there are a couple of very tiny marks on the front splitter.....the interior has ZERO rips/tears, stitches out of place......this is as close to a PERFECT vehicle as you are going to find, ugh!!!
I would suggest a couple sales things.
On your cars for sale ad here, edit the first post on for sale; delete the wrap pictures and replace with the pictures further down in the thread as it looks now.
Upload the video to youtube and link to it in the first post with the updated pics also.
silversleeper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:38 PM   #52
rcandiloro

Quote:
Originally Posted by silversleeper View Post
I would suggest a couple sales things.
On your cars for sale ad here, edit the first post on for sale; delete the wrap pictures and replace with the pictures further down in the thread as it looks now.
Upload the video to youtube and link to it in the first post with the updated pics also.
Great recommendation, thanks!

Put it on the front, but here's another link to the video:

Last edited by rcandiloro; 02-21-2020 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Added info
Old 02-22-2020, 09:59 AM   #53
BAN ONE LS7

Drives: 2014 SIM NON AC
Quote:
Great recommendation, thanks!

Put it on the front, but here's another link to the video:
Very good looking car !
BAN ONE LS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 08:31 PM   #54
pzero

Drives: 2015 Camaro Z/28 #968 Silver Ice M
Man your Z looks fine. AGM was my first choice in color. Silver my second choice. Looks brand new, l’m sure you’ll have no problem selling it. Good luck buddy and check in once in a while.
pzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:14 PM   #55
rcandiloro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzero View Post
Man your Z looks fine. AGM was my first choice in color. Silver my second choice. Looks brand new, l’m sure you’ll have no problem selling it. Good luck buddy and check in once in a while.
Funny you say that.......buyer just fell out so it's available..... $40k gets the car.......it's immaculate.......perfect running.......no excuses car.......
Old 03-10-2020, 12:45 AM   #56
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Man, what a PITA selling cars is. To stressful and emotionally draining for me. Probably why I have a problem with automotive arithmetic. I can add but can't subtract!
Attached Images

ariZona28 is offline   Reply With Quote