Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 01-18-2020, 03:23 PM   #15
quickdrraw

Drives: 2015 Z/28
Great looking car! Wait for your asking price, you will get it because these cars are desirable.
quickdrraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 08:14 PM   #16
lemontwist

Drives: 12 2SS/RS L99,11 2SS/RS LS3totaled
i'll throw my 2 cents in most porsche guys drive their cars i know a guy with 245000 miles on his 911 for some reason z/28 guys don't drive the cars. i have a 2ss so i daily drive it after all it is just a car and is meant to be enjoyed. if i had a Z i would drive it all the time dam the low miles.my wife and i had a porsche and a few other german cars i will never own 1 again the germans have a different philosophy when it comes to maintenance and i can't deal with it again.congrats you got what you wanted(love the yellow) i gotta ask did you consider the C8???? i think the C8 is going to kick some GT-4 cayman ass....
lemontwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 04:45 PM   #17
rcandiloro

Drives: 2018 ZLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontwist View Post
i'll throw my 2 cents in most porsche guys drive their cars i know a guy with 245000 miles on his 911 for some reason z/28 guys don't drive the cars. i have a 2ss so i daily drive it after all it is just a car and is meant to be enjoyed. if i had a Z i would drive it all the time dam the low miles.my wife and i had a porsche and a few other german cars i will never own 1 again the germans have a different philosophy when it comes to maintenance and i can't deal with it again.congrats you got what you wanted(love the yellow) i gotta ask did you consider the C8???? i think the C8 is going to kick some GT-4 cayman ass....
I did in fact look hard at the C8. From a price/performance perspective I don't think the C8 can be beat.....but it just doesn't do it for me. A buddy at work keeps bringing up 0-60 times and track times. I keep telling him that it's not about the pure performance. I could get a C7 Z06 that will blow the GT4 out of the water for less than I paid for this car, but while I like the Z06, it doesn't give me the visceral reaction the GT4 does. I took the car out this morning into the mountains.....sport mode, traction control off.......aggressive but not crazy scare myself on public roads type of driving.....kinda like what Matt Farah does on the Smoking Tire......absolute blast! Just pure fun start to finish......the engine howling, the rev match, the perfect buttery smooth manual, epic brakes, it all came together and just made me smile. I used to own a C6 ZR1, just a beast of a car, wicked fast......sounds weird to say, and maybe it's because I'm not young anymore and know I'm not invincible, but I truly like the fact I can floor the car and feel in control of the power.......no way in hell I could take the traction control off the ZR1 and floor it, just too much power for the rear wheels (I tried it, scared myself and said never again). To me that's not fun. I like taking the car electronics out of the equation and just driving pure raw engine and brakes. While a lot of folks focus on the extreme performance a car provides, I've become more and more a fan of "balance" and truly it's hard to think about a more balanced car than the GT4. There are faster cars out there for less, no doubt, but more "fun" cars.......hard to imagine anything beating this car in that category.
rcandiloro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 08:46 PM   #18
lemontwist

Drives: 12 2SS/RS L99,11 2SS/RS LS3totaled
yeah my wife got a vanity tag for the porsche "funfactor" it was a blast to drive.
jay leno says all the time "it's fun a slower car fast in alot of ways then it is to drive a fast car fast" not thot the gt-4 is slow i think the point is a well balanced car is the most fun.you can work at making a car have that balance but having it out of the box is nice.enjoy....
lemontwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:08 PM   #19
pauly1119

Bump for a nice car GLWS. Im not into color wraps but this car looks amazing. Nice job!
pauly1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 04:22 PM   #20
muffins4all

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Damn I live in Visalia, if it's still up for sale in a couple of months I may have to buy it. Good luck with your sale!
muffins4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 07:49 PM   #21
rcandiloro

Scheduled to get unwrapped Feb 15th........will be the only AGM Z/28 available in the country.......PERFECT condition......
Old 02-20-2020, 07:53 PM   #22
rcandiloro

Well, as advertised I unwrapped my Z back to AGM.....and as I stated, the paint is spectacular. Of note, the fender flares, door handles and mirrors were all painted black, which actually looks really nice IMO. As far as I know this is now the only AGM Z/28 available for sale anywhere in the country? Absolutely fantastic car front to back, you won't find a better one anywhere......

A couple of notes: Since it was unwrapped it doesn't have the Z/28 badges, it's totally clean. I have those ordered, not sure when they'll get here. I also have the gill slit inserts, but they need 3M strips put on. The new owner can put them on, or not......

$42k
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2020, 08:31 PM   #23
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
OK, I liked the red but now that I see it in all of its natural beauty I can only say: KEEP IT, KEEP IT, KEEP IT! My apologies to any potential buyers.
Attached Images

ariZona28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 09:23 PM   #24
BAN ONE LS7

Drives: 2014 SIM NON AC
AGM looks great !
BAN ONE LS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 10:35 PM   #25
hkittrell

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS/RS 1LE
I'd buy that bitch...if I had 42k, lol
hkittrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:53 AM   #26
rcandiloro

It's up on Cars.com and Autotrader, as well as Camaro Car Place.......somebody is gonna get an amazing Z......I know I'm gonna regret selling this thing......
Old 02-21-2020, 10:21 PM   #27
rcandiloro

Added a video......VERY detailed......I'll put it here and I also put it at the very front of the thread:
Old 03-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #28
rcandiloro

CarFax is showing a lien on this car. This is NOT true. I paid cash, own the car outright and have the title. The previous owner had a lien so that must be what's showing up.......