The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 PM   #1
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
LONGEST C7 VERT WAIT FROM ORDER TO DELIVERY CONTEST WITH $ PRIZE

THIS IS TO ANNOUNCE THE LONGEST C7 VERT ORDER TO DELIVERY CONTEST WITH $100 PRIZE TO THE WINNER. I SHALL PAY $100 TO THE POOR SOUL AMONG US WITH THE LONGEST WAIT FOR A C7 VERT ORDER TO DELIVERY WITH Z51 AND FAY OPTIONS. GIVE ME YOUR ORDER SPECS, ORDER DATE , AND ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE, AND THE WINNER (OR LOSER, DEPENDING ON HOW ONE SEES WINNING AND LOSING) WITH THE LONGEST ORDER TO DELIVERY WAIT GETS $100 IN BITCOINS. PHANTOM PRIZE IS AS PHANTOM C7 DOES.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #2
Hulkamaniac
Livin' the Dream

Drives: '22 Challenger GT
Too bad the largest Bitcoin broker is filing for bankruptcy protection after losing a whole bunch of customers' bitcoins.

Hulkamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM   #3
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
I know, when my dealer called me in January during the middle of an ice and snow storm and said he could get me my Z51 Vert if I dropped the FAY, I said I think I'll wait until he can get mine with the Carbon Fiber Dash - Not too hard a decision - This is what I ordered, but I am to get it at its original price, which is 3$,200 less than shown

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-st...JZCI6bnVsbH0=@

Last edited by Richardlord; 03-13-2014 at 07:33 AM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:25 PM   #4
jashobbsie
Davenport Stage 5+

Drives: Camaro ZL1 & C7 Corvette 3LT Z51
I waited only 2 months for my car…with all the bells and whistles… why so long waiting on these cars now… I must have bought early in the game i guess…my salesman warned me of this…he told to buy now or I might regret it because I'll be hard pressed to find one that I want this coming summer…
Old 03-13-2014, 07:48 PM   #5
Jay_Levine

Drives: 2014 Corvette
I preordered in April - My allocation came up in November, I ordered and took delivery Jan 15. Vert with LT3. No Z51 or FAY.. Gues thats why
Jay_Levine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #6
brianwil

Drives: bmw x1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardlord View Post
THIS IS TO ANNOUNCE THE LONGEST C7 VERT ORDER TO DELIVERY CONTEST WITH $100 PRIZE TO THE WINNER. I SHALL PAY $100 TO THE POOR SOUL AMONG US WITH THE LONGEST WAIT FOR A C7 VERT ORDER TO DELIVERY WITH Z51 AND FAY OPTIONS. GIVE ME YOUR ORDER SPECS, ORDER DATE , BITCOIN DOW FUTURES AND ACTUAL DELIVERY DATE, AND THE WINNER (OR LOSER, DEPENDING ON HOW ONE SEES WINNING AND LOSING) WITH THE LONGEST ORDER TO DELIVERY WAIT GETS $100 IN BITCOINS. PHANTOM PRIZE IS AS PHANTOM C7 DOES.
thanks for this information
brianwil is offline   Reply With Quote