The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 04-10-2014, 08:11 PM   #15
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51Stingray View Post
For the same reason GM doesn't offer all weather tires for Vettes and ZL1/1LE/SS Camaros... they're idiots.

I like to drive year round as long as the streets are clean of snow and ice, but with summer tires it makes it impossible.

C'mon GM, give us the option when we order our cars, summer only or all weather tires. DUH!

Can't help you with your flat on your JD tractor. I machine the rockshafts, rockshaft assemblies, lift arms, center link brackets, drawbar brackets, and drawbar frame brackets. I have nothing to do with the tires.
Got my JD tractor front tire fixed today - Back in the fields again with my 400 apple trees - One time I walked out in the orchard to find 50 deer eating my apples - They collectively turned their heads to me and looked at me like, "What? You got a problem?" - That is when I allowed a local hunting club to get all the little white tails they wanted - It also hunts ducks - The biggest source of pollution in my waterway are all the ducks - Not good for my oyster floats - One guy travels 150 miles to fish off my pier and says the fishing is the best in all southern Maryland (Croakers, White Perch, Black Drum, Red Drum, and Catfish) - I hear groundhogs taste like chicken - I have my own generator, water well, septic, and my 3-hole outhouse - Got boats - I made a 9 hole golf course on my 20 acres (a bit rough but it works) - I have an Osprey nest for entertainment - I also have my Beretta CX 4 Storm 40 caliber, and matching PX 4 Storm full size, compact, and subcompact - Hope one fits in my C7 cubby - I Just got the misses a 38 special for her birthday (a guy has to really trust the wife to buy her a pistol) - I am self sufficient - I figure no matter how bad things could get, I always have my apples, ducks, oysters, blue crabs, fish, rabbits, frogs, garden, fruit bushes (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries), nut trees, golf course, guns, boats, deer, Deere, and my dear - And, soon, I shall have my C7!

Last edited by Richardlord; 04-10-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:29 PM   #16
jyounger74

Drives: 2014 stingray
My TPW IS ALSO 4/28. Very excited this will be my 4th vette. But the difference with this vette is i am buying it NEW NOT USED LIKE MY OTHER VETTES. YEAH BABY
jyounger74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:05 PM   #17
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyounger74 View Post
My TPW IS ALSO 4/28. Very excited this will be my 4th vette. But the difference with this vette is i am buying it NEW NOT USED LIKE MY OTHER VETTES. YEAH BABY
Interesting that many of us have a TPW over the next few weeks. I wonder if Chevy is now trying to complete all the orders it has at the original price specs. I also wonder if they are Z51s and have carbon fiber features.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:16 PM   #18
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
More likely the latter than the former although I am sure the former is a consideration. You should be close to your VIN I am thinking.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote