The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Any Vendors sell other vehicle products?

Just curious if any vendors on here sell items for other types of vehicles. As for the most part the vendors on here are pretty awesome, figured if they did I would like to use them.

In this case I'm looking to get some items for my Bike, its a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic. I'm looking for some new pipes and other smaller items.

Just thought I'd check and give a chance for the vendors to maybe shout out to the rest of the board some of the diversity they might have.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #2
QUICKSS

Drives: 2013 2SS
ebay
QUICKSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSS View Post
ebay
Two places I always check first are Ebay and Amazon...I have a prime membership with Amazon so I usually get free shipping....

I actually have found better prices, actually much better prices on several of the sites I usually buy from for my cycle parts.

The pipes I'm looking for are about $75-100 less on Dennis Kirk and Cruiser Customizing than I've found them on Ebay

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/

https://www.denniskirk.com/

I have some places to go to that have good prices. I'm one of those guys that will search and investigate for a good bit to get the best price/trusted/excellent product quotient I can.

My main thing was I like several of the vendors I've dealt with on this forum, and if I can throw some business their way I figure I would give them the option.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote