The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 02-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #1
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
American Truck Simulator

I figured let me share this game, might interest some people. To me, this is really different from a normal game. It's called American Truck Sim, they also have a Euro Truck.

You actually drive a truck. That's it! But it is extremely detailed. It reenacts every aspect of a truck through the game. You truck different material across the western US and deliver it and park it. In the cabin, you can control everything and anything. The parking brakes, engine and trailer brakes, lights, wipers, blinkers, a radio that streams live radio with different stations all over the world, navigation and center console controls. I mean literally everything you can think of.

What made me select this. This is a real change from a normal game. You can sit and relax and drive, listen to some music, go through a million gears in the process lol. Offers a different aspect in gaming. Check it out, its cheap and really fun. If any of you have it, comment too. I'm always down to chat trucks. And I can drive them in real life, I have a fleet of over 25 Macks, peterbils and kenworths

https://steamcommunity.com/app/270880/
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 11:09 AM   #2
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I have it, and played it a few times. I prefer Train Simulator as far as mindless fun where you can relax
Old 02-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #3
blakjak55
drinks virgil's

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
I do this one, Euro Truck 2, and Farming Simulator. Farming is by far my favorite. It's like I get to live my childhood and life I know all about without getting dirty and being dead ass broke.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:01 PM   #4
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
i play farming sim too. A bigger sense of accomplishment doing work on farming sim. Both great games. I prefer logging on farming sim, trying to learn how to do animals
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 08:49 AM   #5
blakjak55
drinks virgil's

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
I've got about half of Goldcrest Valley owned at the moment. Started sheep last night just to see what wool production is like. Going to venture into logging next although I'm doing a few fields of poplar for wood chips before I get into logging itself. The cost of owning equipment has me going slow on expansion as I like to keep a million or so in the bank all the time.

Yeah, I get sucked into it pretty badly.