#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Phastek Performance

Old 12-03-2019, 12:47 PM   #1
davidcroft
Sellin Chevy's since '06

Drives: 18ZL1 02Z-28
Gauging Interest 2017 ATS-V coupe

Available for sale is a 2017 ATS-V with the optional Carbon Black Package that was done in 2017 only.The Carbon Black package adds all of the available Carbon exterior bits, adds carbon Fiber interior trim surround and changes the front grille and rear trim pieces to black chrome instead of chrome. It is Black on Black and has every available option except Sunroof or PDR. It has been outfitted with 19x9 and 19x10 HRE FF04 wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires with 275s in the front and 305s in the rear(Less than 500 miles). It has the 8spd automatic, Luxury package,Safety and Security package, Recaro seats, Red Brembo Calipers, All weather as well as V carpeted mats.
Car has 12K miles and is being listed on here for $45,995. I know this isn't a Camaro, but it is an Alpha Chassis car with 6 piston brembos and Mag ride like the 1LE's.
Attached Images

SOLD! '18 ZL1 Mosiac Blk
SOLD!'16 SS Sedan-Forgestars/ARH/rotofab
TRADED!2014 SS Sedan
SOLD! 2013 Blue Ray1SS/1LE 1of20.
TRADED! 2012 White 1SS/RS
davidcroft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 06:32 AM   #2
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
I looked at these seriously, more than a couple different times when shopping for my next car (I switch out cars fairly often). I like the car, true sports sedan/coupe driving dynamics, luxury features that include a nice interior, manual transmission is an option, and I bet those competition seats are more comfortable than my ZL1 seats. The Recaro's in the SS 1LE/ ZL1 look comfortable, but they're really not comfortable. They lack any type of lumbar support and they have very little adjustability (and don't get me started on the lack of recline). Thankfully, the rest of the car make up for it... GLWS! I had a first gen CTS-V, and the new ones are simply too big (and expensive), so the ATS-V fits the bill depending on your needs and desires.

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:24 AM   #3
davidcroft
Sellin Chevy's since '06

Drives: 18ZL1 02Z-28
CAR IS SOLD!
SOLD! '18 ZL1 Mosiac Blk
SOLD!'16 SS Sedan-Forgestars/ARH/rotofab
TRADED!2014 SS Sedan
SOLD! 2013 Blue Ray1SS/1LE 1of20.
TRADED! 2012 White 1SS/RS