Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
Just saw the episode
Texas needs to win these races
how mixh did they pay yall to lose? I know OK don't have faster vehicles?!

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:02 AM   #16
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Such a stupid ass show. They claim to the fastest cars in the country? Haha yeah right.
Nutro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #17
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
Such a stupid ass show. They claim to the fastest cars in the country? Haha yeah right.
X2 I know some people personally that will drag them all over the road
in a REAL street race

how can u line up constriction lights in a street race?

But I do like to see drama on the show lol

but in reality; texas has faster vehicles no doubt

not taking away from murdered nova, its a nice looking car

Old 12-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #18
1sikss

Drives: 2011 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
X2 I know some people personally that will drag them all over the road
in a REAL street race

how can u line up constriction lights in a street race?

But I do like to see drama on the show lol

but in reality; texas has faster vehicles no doubt

not taking away from murdered nova, its a nice looking car
exactly on the lights come on an "illegal race" wit all those lights thats bs and the road looked either full of rubber or prepped before the race….

just like they beat dallas its all about the show if they lose then the show looks bad so its bs….

and yea the fast and loud was a little dumb at first but they have been them selfs the whole time they don't look like there trying to act like in street outlaws
1sikss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 12:20 AM   #19
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sikss View Post
exactly on the lights come on an "illegal race" wit all those lights thats bs and the road looked either full of rubber or prepped before the race….

just like they beat dallas its all about the show if they lose then the show looks bad so its bs….

and yea the fast and loud was a little dumb at first but they have been them selfs the whole time they don't look like there trying to act like in street outlaws
Yeah, I like fast and loud more
they are more real, but sometimes their taste is a lil wack
but back to SO, BS on the street racing, I can bet my left nut that its a closed road and the police r in on it.

Old 12-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #20
1sikss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
Yeah, I like fast and loud more
they are more real, but sometimes their taste is a lil wack
but back to SO, BS on the street racing, I can bet my left nut that its a closed road and the police r in on it.
yea there taste is a little wack at times lol but they at least don't act u can see wen the SO ppl talk is like there reading a script lol..

they are even when the "cops" show up like on the last season they showed a cop that took like an hr to get to were they were racing lmao they even got to put all there cars in the trailers including the lights they place in the time the cop was driving towards them lmao
Old 12-03-2013, 12:26 AM   #21
the barber

Drives: 13' Sw 2ss Ls3
Before the big races they went out to look for some "new" road to race on and when race night came looks way different from the new road they had scouted new fresh road and when they show up looks like the same road they been racing on plus all the burn out marks were not there lol
the barber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:14 AM   #22
Serge627

Drives: 11 SS
Buuuut we watch it for entertainment value. It can be funny, no doubt about that.
Serge627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 06:52 AM   #23
RocketCutlass
Property USMC

Drives: 95 Caprice 9C1
It may have been staged, but it did capture the stupidity that goes on at street races pretty good. Same crap used to happen at the ones I went to which is why I quit going there and just went to the track. Safer, legal, less physical violence lol. I couldn't believe when Steven jumped the light the first time he said it didn't matter lol. It's called red lighting it at the track and you are disqualified.
RocketCutlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:21 AM   #24
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
I like this show, but there is nothing "reality" about it. Common sense would tell you that all of the racing is done on closed courses.

It would be next to impossible to get all the cars PLUS the production crew out to some public road and stage races. And even if you could, the liability involved would be through the roof. Nobody would be stupid enough to produce such a show.

And all of the "confrontations" are pretty contrived and clearly scripted.

But I still find myself watching...
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:04 AM   #25
1sikss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lung Jimmy View Post
I like this show, but there is nothing "reality" about it. Common sense would tell you that all of the racing is done on closed courses.

It would be next to impossible to get all the cars PLUS the production crew out to some public road and stage races. And even if you could, the liability involved would be through the roof. Nobody would be stupid enough to produce such a show.

your right about that they have to do it in a closed road which they could do it another way wit less camera crew…. but in that case they should be called
Race Outlaws it would of made more sense and wouldn't make it look fake cause they race on closed streets so its not really illegal street racing like they claim so much
Old 12-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #26
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Lung Jimmy View Post

I only watch because it comes on after Fast N Loud and nothing else is worth switching channels for...

One thing that was never mentioned is the reason the two guys that dropped out of the top 10, or did I miss that part. Also the guy that passed away, did they mention if he was sick or something?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #27
OK2DRUL
ace5.org (Atlanta Club)

Drives: 2010 Black/IOM 2SS LS3
Quote:
I only watch because it comes on after Fast N Loud and nothing else is worth switching channels for...

One thing that was never mentioned is the reason the two guys that dropped out of the top 10, or did I miss that part. Also the guy that passed away, did they mention if he was sick or something?
They said the reasons you drop out are if you die, sell your car, or decide to quit racing. The whole show seems staged. Fast N Loud is definitely the better show of the two and I would love to win that Bandit car. My dad had a 1979 10th anniversary Bandit edition just like that, he had to trade it on a station wagon, what a sad day that would be. Glad I'm having kids and get to keep my toys.
OK2DRUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #28
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
The comments here mirror their Facebook page...