The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-15-2007, 01:36 PM   #1
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
stupid mustang driver

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/03...ves-bumper.htm

true brilliance in a mustang driver
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #2
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
...........HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Oh my god, I can't believe someone would do that... Heehee. Oh geez.

Thanks for that, it made my day.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
HA HAHAHAHA That is FUNNY!

That is why the Mustang only has 300HP.... most of its drivers can't even handle that!
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #4
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
HA HAHAHAHA That is FUNNY!

That is why the Mustang only has 300HP.... most of its drivers can't even handle that!

Good Call
Old 03-15-2007, 10:40 PM   #5
SoFlaZ

Drives: 2013 SS LS3
LMAO that was great!!!
SoFlaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:50 AM   #6
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705

Oh, that was great! Sad...he needs to learn how to drive. He had too many people watching and had to showboat it just a wee bit too much. You gotta know when to lay off, GENIOUS!!!

On top of that, dude leaves his bumper! For cryin out loud!!! Go pick it up and toss it in your back seat and then leave IF YOU MUST.. "uh....no, officer. I don't know how my bumper got in the center median wrapped up in that street sign. It must have been...uh...stolen?"

Which, if I may add, brings me to a quick story. I took a hit and run accident a while ago where this guy in a Ford Explorer rear ends a rental car. The Fords plate gets knocked off and falls into the trunk of the car in front of him which was just broken open in the crash. How's that for leaving evidence behind!!! HA!!! Betcha dude was sweatin it for days on that one!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:03 AM   #7
ChevyNut

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Which, if I may add, brings me to a quick story. I took a hit and run accident a while ago where this guy in a Ford Explorer rear ends a rental car. The Fords plate gets knocked off and falls into the trunk of the car in front of him which was just broken open in the crash. How's that for leaving evidence behind!!! HA!!! Betcha dude was sweatin it for days on that one!!!
I was on a ride along for my police acadamy class back in high school and we had to go looking for this guy when we get to his house his truck is backed in the driveway with the bumper and plate curriously missing. The officer asked if the vehicle had been in any accidents earlier in the day the dude says no. so the officer askes why the front bumper and plate are missing from this guys truck and the guy jumps up runs to the front of the truck acting like he was not aware that it is missing. He then tries to report it stolen. Funniest $h!t that i have ever seen it was like an episode of cops unfolding right before my eyes.

We also busted the cross town rivals football team having a huge party with three kegs and countless bottles of liquor. needless to say we whipped the jv team by like 60 points the next week. hillarious of course they tried to pin it on me so i spent quite a few weekends afterwards in fights with them over it. they were supost to go undefeated and win state. boo hoo
ChevyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:30 AM   #8
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Being a Mustang driver aside, that moron shouldn't have a drivers liscense.

Yes, I've done some crazy things in the past, as I'm sure most of us have. But, to do something like that, having an accident and then fleeing the scene... ...what a jacka@@.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:11 AM   #9
Mr. Wyndham

right, in any car, you should have some sort of control...if you feel like that pole is coming a little too close, lay off the gas, get a grip(literally) and DON'T HIT IT.

but noooo...probably, more like, "I can make it, I can make it... Oh crap-----Wow, I looked like a fool, lets book it outta here."
Old 03-16-2007, 01:34 PM   #10
IROC'em

Drives: Chevy 1500 5.7L Vortec
Theres a stank err stang driver for ya lol!
IROC'em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 10:15 PM   #11
stevenm357

Drives: 98 Trans am 00 Trans am 01 corvette
Ass hats like that make my insturance more!

i guess lucky for him someone stole it instead of the cops finding it. if thye are good citizens they will report the accident and give the licens number lol. then keep the bumper as a momento
stevenm357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:23 AM   #12
Zerk

Drives: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Send a message via AIM to Zerk
one of my friends did a similar thing in her V6 Stang....except she got tail happy and slammed into an oak tree....trying to burn out...

i was like :eek:
Zerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:06 PM   #13
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Way back in HS, a bfriend gave the keys to his brand new 93 Mustang 5.0 to his girlfriend for her use to skip class. Well, this GREAT girlfriend gave the keys over to her female friend when she got back to school so the friend could then skip class. She takes off from the plot onto the main road in front of the HS and decides to show off by trying to spin the tires into making her do a 180. Well, she doesn't give it enough gas, cuts hard left on this two lane road, and puts the Mustang straight into 5ft deep concrete ditch. The front end of the Mustang looked like it was smiling due to the way it landed in the V shaped ditch.....what a moron. If I was the owner....both girls would get it. Then, I'd kick myself in the @ss for giving someone my keys!!! NO ONE DRIVES MY CAR!!!! Unless they have plenty O' experience.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:03 PM   #14
Mr. Wyndham

Too true. unless I'm in it or can testify that they know what they are doing, NOBODY DRIVES MY CAR..either....