The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 12-22-2019, 02:20 PM   #113
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
wasting your time with these two Joe , the headlines are what they run with, just like the talking heads on ESPN. Digging into the story won't suit there needs, so they run with what does...and that will never change.
Let them enjoy whatever they believe, it's much like the left and their "russian collusion" ....nothing to see but they just can't let it go.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 05:48 PM   #114
Iron Lung Jimmy

Drives: Iron Lung, Jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 SS's View Post
wasting your time with these two Joe , the headlines are what they run with, just like the talking heads on ESPN. Digging into the story won't suit there needs, so they run with what does...and that will never change.
Let them enjoy whatever they believe, it's much like the left and their "russian collusion" ....nothing to see but they just can't let it go.
Time to impeach Belichick.
Iron Lung Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #115
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Oh yeah, so the video they released for this Do Your Job series was not edited at all. They don’t have any footage not in this series. LMAO. It’s on tv, so that’s all there is. Facts
Old 12-25-2019, 10:51 AM   #116
PoorMansCamaro

Honestly, I’m not even that interested in this story. That’s why I don’t know the details. But as a fins fan, I do love seeing the pats blunder. Same as the Jets and buffalo. I love how people need to turn this political. I guess I’ll goin in. #trump2020
Old 12-25-2019, 11:31 AM   #117
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Oh yeah, so the video they released for this Do Your Job series was not edited at all. They don’t have any footage not in this series. LMAO. It’s on tv, so that’s all there is. Facts
How did they edit this video that was immediately tuned over to the NFL @ the Browns/Bengals game? Kind of impossible to edit something that had just been recorded and turned over isn't it?

All of the videotape recorded by this crew, and every e-mail and text they sent/received from the PATS organization was also turned over to the NFL...….the current status of this case is that the NFL has been UNABLE to make a connection between this video crew, and PATS football coaching staff....

These are the facts.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 11:42 AM   #118
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
I don’t know the details.
The ONLY fact you have stated in regards to the alleged accusation.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:39 AM   #119
PoorMansCamaro

I’m talking about the previous episodes that were released, that you are using to claim there are no sideline footage. You goof.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:45 AM   #120
PoorMansCamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
The ONLY fact you have stated in regards to the alleged accusation.
So what. Lol. You need to settle down a bit bud. It’ll all be ok.
Old 12-26-2019, 11:49 AM   #121
PoorMansCamaro

Also, a Merry belated Christmas. You filthy animals.
Old 12-26-2019, 02:30 PM   #122
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Given the Patriots past history is it any wonder people have their doubts and suspicions about honesty when they show up with a camera! They have a reputation that makes people accuse them of something shady.
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #123
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
I’m talking about the previous episodes that were released, that you are using to claim there are no sideline footage. You goof.
There are no previous episodes of "advanced scout" released on the PATS "Do your job" series...……. because this series hasn't been released yet, only 2 video's on REGULAR SCOUTS had been released in the 2 of 4 part series. Regular scouts DO NOT videotape at games.
The only videotaping of "advanced scouts" was done by the videotaping crew in question. Every video they took and every e-mail and text they sent/received from the PATS was turned over to the NFL.

None of the other episodes of "Do your Job" have ANYTHING to do with videotaping live games.

Had you watched the "Do your Job" series, you would already know this. But you haven't, and you already stated that you knew nothing of the details, which is obvious by this last post.

As has happened before in this section many times, even with 100% proof posted right in front of you, you make some ridiculous comment like this last one.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:57 AM   #124
PoorMansCamaro

Many times before? Nah. Just this once. Because I really don’t care. Lol. Like I said, I just like seeing the division rivals go through shit. It’s fun. Just like I’m sure of the opposite for the fins rival when something happens with the fins. And at the end of the day, the pats will get at minimum a fine. At most, draft picks taken away. Just goes to show the pats organization is shit. Oh, the film crew doesn’t belong to the pats? Maybe before hiring them the pats should have been strict on what they can and can’t film. So again, a shit org. The end
Old 12-28-2019, 02:45 PM   #125
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
As has happened before in this section many times, even with 100% proof posted right in front of you, you make some ridiculous comment like this last one.
Nothing I've ever seen about the Patriots is 100% proof.

Spygate 1.0 happened. I still believe it's very plausible that the Patriots were deflating balls, as Deflategate was the SECOND time they were involved with switching or messing with the balls. Ideal gas law does not prove anything...so no 100% proof there.

And in this case we don't know if they brought cameras to other games and were not confronted. Of course they won't show sideline or game shots if they were doing this illicitly. There is, in fact, a technique called editing which allows you to pick what video you show in the finished product. In fact, the way they were filming the substitutions in the confrontation video leads me to believe that this video (and previous videos they may not have been confronted by security for) was for more than a stupid series about your scouts. This whole "Do Your Job" series sounds like a good way to cover up this crap though.

As with Deflategate, this new allegation may or may not have merit. But please stop with the 100% proof crapola.
Old 12-28-2019, 02:56 PM   #126
Joe M 2012 2SS

Yeah I'm sure Roger Goodell will come up with something irregardless of any wrongdoing by the Pats.

The S*&( team in the AFC East is the Dolphins.

Last 10 years.

Dolphins.....72 wins - 88 losses...made playoffs once....No playoff wins.

Bills......74 wins -86 losses....made playoffs once....No Playoff wins....they are in the playoffs again this year.

Jets.....79 wins-81 losses......made playoffs twice....won both wild cards and divisional rounds...lost both AFC championship games.

Pats.....124 wins - 36 losses.....10 straight playoff appearances.....16 wins - 5 losses..3 super bowl wins.