Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 08-28-2016, 09:50 AM   #1
HAMBO

Drives: Supercharged 2013 AGM 2SS/RS
McKee Turbo Dryer; any opinions?

Was checking this out on Autopia
http://www.autopia-carcare.com/car-b...E#.V8L5grx-zKA

Priced lower than Master Blaster, but much more than a leaf blower...

Anyone used it? If so how does it compare to other options? With 20 % off sale I'm more interested than before.

Thanks!
SLP TVS2300, Edge CAI, 3" Magnaflow catback, BC Racing BR series coilovers, HRE FF15's (20x10 square) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, GM STB, BMR front and rear sway bars and toe links, Prothane subframe bushings and front control arm inserts, JDP rear upper control arm bushings, Elite Engineering catch can. Tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
1967 Bolero Red 396 SS/RS Convertible
HAMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 12:39 PM   #2
1LEJNG

Drives: Red Hot 2014 1LE
Master Blaster

I'm not sure about that one, but I have the Master Blaster. It is mounted on the front wall of my garage and the hose is neatly hung on a provided hanger. All I have to do is pull down the hose to dry my car in the driveway. I can't imagine the hassle of strapping that thing to my back and dragging an electric cord around while I dry the car.
1LEJNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 07:36 PM   #3
jshaf
Montani Semper Liberi

Drives: 2011 Black 2SS/RS w/ IOM stripes
I have a the middle or the road air force blaster, works pretty well, I carry it by the handle while I dry, great on rims and crevices. if you have a good coat of wax or sealant, the water blows off pretty well, then just tap the left over droplets if any with a drying towel, when drying under the deck spoiler I just place a waffle weave above the front edge of the spoiler and blow the excess water in to the waffle weave, works great. have to use a long extension cord but it's not all that bad. lately it is been hot as heck out and the air force blower can knock the sweat off in no time flat, just be careful not to aim it anywhere that might cause some damage(eye, ear, privates..LOL)

Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tude Headers, Stainless Works High Flow Cats, Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback, Z/28 Air Intake, RDP Tuned, FR41 Chrome Rims, 1100W stereo, 35% Tint
jshaf is offline   Reply With Quote