Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > ZL1 Discussions

Bigwormgraphix

Old 02-24-2018, 09:50 AM   #29
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoryred1le View Post
Has anyone with Long tubes found an NPP exhaust that doesnt drone at all? pretty much looking for a replacement for the stock muffler. i tried the SW axleback and it was just too much with ARH 2" uncatted LT's. THanks in advance!

(edit) i should clarify i am already assuming a certain level of drone with 2" long tubes and no cats. I am looking for something that is Bearable with the valves closed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoryred1le View Post
Let me clarify, you must think i'm some idiot. I meant an acceptable amount of drone. I had the SW axleback and with the valves open it literally made me Sick. I Am looking for an exhaust that has a reasonable level of drone. not no drone. Also my car is on 15 pounds of boost so the cats would've just blown out eventually.
You yourself said it that way , no one said that you are an idiot , your first post is very clear ,,,,without drone ,,,,
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:50 PM   #30
BMWM.D.

Drives: ZL1/335i
I’ve been waiting to see if Akrapovic is going to release something for our cars. Their stuff isn’t cheap, but is top notch. Though, I’m guessing that if they do release something, it’ll have noticeable drone with headers.

I remember seeing a 6th gen that supposedly has an Akra system, but couldn’t find any product info.
BMWM.D. is offline   Reply With Quote