The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #15
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
How many characters can you have? is there a maximum amount of games you can save, or is it like GTA where you have one game save and to start over you have to overwrite all the saves?
Hmm, that IS a good question, I haven't tried it yet. But I do notice whenever I go to save my game there are only 3 save slots, so maybe you are only allowed 3 different games? I'll try it when I get home tonight and let ya know if it pops up a warning or somethin
Old 05-24-2010, 10:02 PM   #16
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
Oooo, I didn't know about that one I'll have to do that on my evil character though...
lol its quite fun

i actually took one of the girls that are asking you for help then the gang jumps out from behind the wagon and try's to kill you, i killed all of the gang members got the money from the girl then hogtied her and took her to a nice comfortable train track
Old 05-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #17
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
lol its quite fun

i actually took one of the girls that are asking you for help then the gang jumps out from behind the wagon and try's to kill you, i killed all of the gang members got the money from the girl then hogtied her and took her to a nice comfortable train track
haha nice, the first one of those I ran into caught me off guard. After that though I look forward to them, easy kills
Old 05-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
I collected flowers for a guy outside of Thieves Landing last night so he could give them to his wife. After collecting the 3 desert sage (already had the other flowers) I gave them to him. I thought to myself "I bet his wife is dead.". Sure enough, he hands the bouquet to his dead wife in the rocking chair and tells her how beautiful she is.

After that I collected a bounty in Rattlesnake hollow and saved my game so I could hogtie a girl and take her to the train tracks. While waiting on the train I decided to start punching this random horse that saunters up to me. Gotta love Rockstar games.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #19
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
I collected flowers for a guy outside of Thieves Landing last night so he could give them to his wife. After collecting the 3 desert sage (already had the other flowers) I gave them to him. I thought to myself "I bet his wife is dead.". Sure enough, he hands the bouquet to his dead wife in the rocking chair and tells her how beautiful she is.

After that I collected a bounty in Rattlesnake hollow and saved my game so I could hogtie a girl and take her to the train tracks. While waiting on the train I decided to start punching this random horse that saunters up to me. Gotta love Rockstar games.
that's great!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:12 AM   #20
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

How far along in the game is everyone? I'm only about 20% complete due to spending quite a bit of time playing poker and shooting animals. I'm a Greenhorn and Peacemaker.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:15 AM   #21
Brokinarrow

I have no clue, I've been doing lots of lil side missions and just running around exploring. The last main mission I did was helping out that snake oil salesman...
Old 05-25-2010, 10:22 AM   #22
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

The last actual mission I did was saving Bonnie's animals in the burning barn. I'm like you, I do a lot of side missions and collect bounties. I keep trying to get people to challenge me to duels but it's only happened once.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:58 PM   #23
Betro02

Drives: Powerful
This game is great BTW SSOOCH what game system do you have?
Old 05-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #24
Betro02

Quote:
The last actual mission I did was saving Bonnie's animals in the burning barn. I'm like you, I do a lot of side missions and collect bounties. I keep trying to get people to challenge me to duels but it's only happened once.
There is always a guy in Armadillo that likes doing duels, he is by the saloon.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:00 PM   #25
Betro02

Quote:
How far along in the game is everyone? I'm only about 20% complete due to spending quite a bit of time playing poker and shooting animals. I'm a Greenhorn and Peacemaker.
Im about 40% or so. Im in Mexico right now
Old 05-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
I just started Act 2. I'm 33% complete, about 13 hours in. Love it! Have any of you got "Horse Jacked" by the craked out Saloon Girl?

It was awesome, I could choose to whistle and have my loyal steed buck her off, or I could bust out the double barrell shot gun and take her head clean off....I chose the later!!
Old 05-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #27
Brokinarrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
I just started Act 2. I'm 33% complete, about 13 hours in. Love it! Have any of you got "Horse Jacked" by the craked out Saloon Girl?

It was awesome, I could choose to whistle and have my loyal steed buck her off, or I could bust out the double barrell shot gun and take her head clean off....I chose the later!!
I've had like 3 random people try to horse jack me. Didn't know about the whistle thing, I just shot them all off
Old 05-25-2010, 01:41 PM   #28
Rogue Leader
Iatefiberglassinsulation

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS M6
I'm cheap, when anyone finishes their copy for PS3 let me know I'll buy it off you.
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD LT 6.0 - Tow Vehicle
1991 Alfa Romeo 164S - Project Car
1994 Volkswagen Golf - Race Car

"Like" my race team on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/farfrumwinnin
Rogue Leader is offline   Reply With Quote