Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 02-26-2012, 08:03 AM   #43
RANGERGOD
IDBZ M.C.

Drives: 12' IOM, 2SS, LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinK View Post
Man, check out the tough guy. Going to "empty a clip" in someone's car... but only because you can't get close enough to choke him to sleep and break both of his arms. Damn, son.

Not really since I'd wager any firearms he may own are owned illegally anyway. Major assumption that he owns any at all, of course. So easy to be tough and talk big when you're on the internet.

To the OP: It sucks and I really hope it wasn't done on purpose. I'd like to think it was done absentmindedly rather than maliciously, but these days you never know.

PS - In before RANGERGOD says I have no testosterone/balls/masculinity/otherwise introduces more of his inferiority complex into the thread.
Chick, I am in Columbus, Ga. Come visit when you like. Make sure to spit on me, after you wake up, I will show you my gun collection.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #44
GlennP

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
GlennP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #45
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGERGOD View Post
Chick, I am in Columbus, Ga. Come visit when you like. Make sure to spit on me, after you wake up, I will show you my gun collection.
I just love how people get internet balls. I guess he has to make up for his other short comings.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:10 PM   #46
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by norton750 View Post
everyone does NOT
Sorry, I meant everyone spits, not everyone spits out there window.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:08 PM   #47
RANGERGOD
IDBZ M.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic84 View Post
I just love how people get internet balls. I guess he has to make up for his other short comings.
You're right. I never have been in a fight or shot anyone. I have never been in a violent confrontation. I am about 200 pounds overweight and can only be a badazz on the interwebz. I can't get any women and I am ugly. The only gun I own goes along with my wii (I can't afford an xbox). I only wear clothes from goodwill. I wanted to join the Army and be Infantry but I was too weak and could not do it. I work at McDonald's and live with my mom.

You have shown me the error of my ways.

I will allow people to spit on me whenever they like. They can break in my house and beat my family and do whatever they like to my personal belongings. I will now be like the rest of the "sheep" in america that turns the other cheek.

Yeah right...
Old 02-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #48
Birm

Drives: Florida Speed & Power
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANGERGOD View Post
Call me names if you like, clown. If you let people disrespect you and get away with it, more power to you. I can't sleep at night if I let someone get away with stuff like that. She percieved that it was done purposely, that would have probably been my perception also.

And, I never said I would purposely shoot them, I said I would empty the glock in their vehicle. Analyze it how you like...

At the end of the day, I bet they never spit on another car.
You are a moron.

And you mentioned being an infantryman in the army...so am I. Do not give us a bad image based on your ignorance. Being disrespected and handling it accordingly is one thing, acting like using a weapon is justified shows how ignorant you truly are. Grow up. If you are an infantryman maybe act like you are. You are suppose to uphold the values instilled in us, not being another piece of shit thug wanna be.
Birm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #49
Chaotic73
BUMBLLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birm View Post
You are a moron.

And you mentioned being an infantryman in the army...so am I. Do not give us a bad image based on your ignorance. Being disrespected and handling it accordingly is one thing, acting like using a weapon is justified shows how ignorant you truly are. Grow up. If you are an infantryman maybe act like you are. You are suppose to uphold the values instilled in us, not being another piece of shit thug wanna be.
Well said!!! And thank you for your service!!!

Rangergod (just by his name you can tell he is arrogant) must be one of those people that thinks violence is the only way to solve anything.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #50
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
well said

Quote:
You are a moron.

Well that about does it ! Well said Birm .No wonder the world is in the sad shape that it is in.People shooting ,robbing people for such stupid little things.Where has common sense gone.NO RESPECT for their selfs let alone others.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #51
STINGER BEE
2010RS/SS RUMBLEBEE

Drives: Drives a 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
This as happen to me several times,not only in my camaro but my truck etc,I feel so pissed off ,I wish I had something that would protrude from the side of my vehicle and rip to sides out of his like a can opener would do.Compete A******* just no respect and like you say jealous of what you have and how you take care of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
People have so little respect these days! Sorry that happened to you. Compared to spit this may seem monor, but lately I have been getting ticked off at smokers flicking their still burning butts out the window & the ashes & sometimes the butt its self hitting my car. I would have never thought anything about this before I got this car, but now, it ticks me off. One day I got it in stereo. from the truck in front of me both the driver & passenger simultaneously flicked their butts out the window. showering my Ruby with their ashes. Than there was the day I pulled into a car show & was checking out my car for bugs & noticed chewing gum all over the side of the car, a lot of it on the word Camaro. I guess someone had thrown it out hteir window, it stayed there long enought to get hot & melty then cars in front of me &/or myself, drove over it flinging strings of it all over my car. It was really hard to get that mess off & I was super pissed! I will never again throw gum out my window.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #52
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Drives: # 9641
This thread is adorable. I can't help but laugh and shake my head whenever I read someone being a tough-guy.

Op, it definitely sucks that you had to deal with someone being a nasty SoB. I suppose it also sucks that your thread got hijacked by a couple internet bad-asses.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #53
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS/Blk Carb Fibr NS-1 stripes
All i gotta say is, thats some Back Woods ass shit. It makes me remember a guy back in my Ft Bragg days spit a mouth full of chew off the back of a 5 Ton that we were riding in and it splashed back on all of us and lets just say he had a REEEEEEALLY bad day!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #54
mrdth

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Vert
Getting mad about someone spitting on their car seems perfectly reasonable to me. Getting mad about an over the top comment seems unreasonable.
Time to get a new soap box imo.
Dynatech Ceramic Coated LT Headers
Magnaflow 3" Competition Cat BacK
CAI Cold Air Intake
RX Catch Can
Pfadt Trailing Arms, Toe Links, Cradle Bushings
Built And Tuned By Jannetty Racing Enterprises
mrdth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #55
ckaram

Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
Here's a good story for you:

My younger brother, 19 at the time, had a '70 Camaro RS. It was a beauty--split bumper, built 350, factory 4-speed, real hot car. He still lived with my parents in a condo back then.

He was heading out to work about mid-day and happened to see two guys doing the trimming and mowing near where his car was parked. They of course didn't hear him or see him because of the noise from their equipment.

He watched them from the garage as one of them motions to the other, like "watch this", and spits a wad of tobacco all over the hood of his car! My baby bro is about 6'2" and about 230...He charges at the idiot (who of course didn't even see him coming).

Grabs the punk by back of the neck and the frightened guy drops his weed wacker (and probably s**ts his pants). My brother demands that he LICK THE SPIT OFF HIS CAR or he would get the beating of his life! The other guy just stands there in disbelief. The quivering a**hole complies and completely licks his own chewing tobacco and spit off the hood of the Camaro.

I thought that was pretty reasonable, since many guys would have beat the snot out of the guy and then made him lick the car clean!

True story!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #56
RANGERGOD
IDBZ M.C.

Quote:
You are a moron.

Where in Florida are you an infantryman? Use to be, maybe...which explains a lot. Couldn't handle it? They ask you to defend yourself and you got scared? It's ok...not everyone is born with nuts.

Lol

I am done with this. You all can justify your weakness to yourselves any way you like so that you sleep good at night.