The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > C7 Ordering, Pricing, Order Tracking Discussions

Old 09-04-2013, 03:14 AM   #1
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
OFFICIAL CHEVY ORDER TRACKING WEBSITE

In case you don't know, this is the official Chevy order tracking website. It doesn't give you a code number status, but at least you know your order is in the system and where your C7 is generally ranging from order placed to delivered to dealer. Remember, your order number is actually 6 letters. So, type in your order letters and state. It also gives you some information about you order, but not much. This is still a work in progress as it shows the color of your interior but not yet the exterior color, top, wheels, calipers, etc. The website states you can modify as in add to your options (accessories) choices, but that web function does not yet appear to be up and running.

http://www.chevrolet.com/order-tracking.html

Last edited by Richardlord; 09-04-2013 at 05:36 AM.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
As long as you realize this site is one tremendous waste of bandwidth, then use it till it drops.

This has to be the kindest comment about this site I have ever posted.

Laborsmith
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:52 AM   #3
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
As I said, it does not give you much, but is getting better. At least it tells you Chevy has your order, where it is generally on five dimensions from order accepted to order delivered, and some basic info about your C7 so you know it has your order somewhat correct. It uses the same pictures function as the Chevy Build Your Own website. At first, both sites did not even show a picture of a C7, but now both do. The tracking website does not show YOUR car and the Build Your Own website does not show what YOU are specifically building. I expect both websites eventually shall show YOUR C7 as you track it, and the C7 YOU are building. As I said, the websites are works in progress as the Build Your Own website does not even list all options. Sometime after we all have our C7s Chevy shall have the websites running properly.
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #4
mark0202

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardlord View Post
In case you don't know, this is the official Chevy order tracking website. It doesn't give you a code number status, but at least you know your order is in the system and where your C7 is generally ranging from order placed to delivered to dealer. Remember, your order number is actually 6 letters. So, type in your order letters and state. It also gives you some information about you order, but not much. This is still a work in progress as it shows the color of your interior but not yet the exterior color, top, wheels, calipers, etc. The website states you can modify as in add to your options (accessories) choices, but that web function does not yet appear to be up and running.

http://www.chevrolet.com/order-tracking.html
For my use is has not helped at all. The site has stated the same useless statement, "Thanks for checking on the status of your vehicle.

The details for your specific order number are not available at this time. Please check back soon or you can contact your dealer on the status of your order. You can also email faq@chevrolet.com to get additional information on your vehicle. Please make sure you include your name and order number in the email."

Accept it doesn't matter how much or when I check, the same statement is the reply. Questioning their customer service about the web site is no good either. You'll get no reply.

Just saying.....
mark0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
jpeeps

Drives: 2007 Stingray Coupe
ORDER # RXBTD9, CALIFORNIA
jpeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 09:05 PM   #6
purpleRac3r

Drives: 1974 & 2014 Corvette Stingrays
Wrong thread, jpeeps. You need the one at the very top of this forum section. It has 430+ pages, and is the only one Becky works from.
'74 Stingray coupe, heavily modified, as seen in August 2011 VETTE magazine, 2014 Stingray Z51 #196, ordered 02/11/13, built 08/29/13, Museum Delivery 10/04/13, driven daily!

purpleRac3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 07:28 AM   #7
Rakkasan

Drives: 1966 Corvette Sting Ray
This site has been down for maintenance for a couple of days now. However in the lower right hand corner there's a yellow tab marked chat to ask about your order in specifics. I got on it last night and was told my car was built and bayed on 11/24.
Rakkasan is offline   Reply With Quote