The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

View Poll Results: Your dream
Havent had a dream 10 28.57%
Had a dream but cant remeber exactly what happend 5 14.29%
Remebers dream 6 17.14%
multiple dreams 15 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #43
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
I had a dream the other night, that i was cruising around in my new camaro at night, and it was a manual transmission, and in my dream i didnt know how to drive manual, but as soon as i got in the seat it just came to me.... then i woke up. boooooooo
Old 06-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #44
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I'm always having these dreams of grandeur.

Either I'm outrunning a nuclear blast, outrunning a Hurricane, or I'm driving this massively bright silver SS at the head of a Huge fleet of cars comprised of corvettes, 5thgens, Mustangs, Escapes, Tahoes and Suburbans...

(That last one's repetative...I think I like it; because we're always driving into battle against Toyota's...)
Old 06-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #45
topgun1

Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
I have dreams all the time of driving fast or racing someone, usually in a Camaro and beating the hell out of some Mustangs, oh but hey, that's reality as well!
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 09:31 PM   #46
topgun1

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
i keep having a recurring dream about having it on a dragstrip, and when i get to the end my timeslip has no time on it... i can't wait to see how fast this new camaro is going to be so this dream can end.
Too fast to record huh?
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
Old 06-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #47
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
i was driving today and a new mustang gt was behind me. i was day dreaming about next summer when i smoke his ass on the road. then i realized i was in a 8800lb tank getting 12.4 mpg.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:02 AM   #48
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
then i realized i was in a 8800lb tank getting 12.4 mpg.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #49
topgun1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
i was driving today and a new mustang gt was behind me. i was day dreaming about next summer when i smoke his ass on the road. then i realized i was in a 8800lb tank getting 12.4 mpg.
That reminds me of a license plate I saw on this pimped out, chromed out, jacked up, and blacked out Hummer H2 the other day that said "GASGUZLR"
Old 06-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #50
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
I had a dream that I was deployed around the first of 2010 and gm had gotten back into the AAFES new car sales program. I ordered my Top Dog and was able to pick it up two days after I returned state side. lol.

But I've also had the dream I'm in germany with my top dog and cruisin along at over 160.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #51
1bad67camaro
SKREW SALEEN

Drives: 1967 CAMARO
Old 06-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #52
carsismeZ06
Corvette and Camaro lover

Drives: 2010 Camaro...some day...
I haven't had a Camaro dream yet, but one time I had a dream that I was in my dads Expedition, and there was Megatron or some **** chasing us on an empty highway and he kept crushing the ground behind us, but then i woke up. Too bad Bumblebee didn't kill Megatron in it...
Old 06-19-2008, 09:43 PM   #53
Blizzard
Searching for the truth

Drives: 85 K-10, 13 1LE
I had really strange dream durring my nap this afternoon. I started off driving really fast in a new 5th gen then was some how in a GT500 as the Camaro drove by, I guess now I will know how the guy feels when I pass him. hahaha
Old 06-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #54
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
Return of the Trans Am

I had a strange one last night... I forget where I was, but this Bumblebee painted car drives up... it's a TA!!! The back looked a bit funny, but then again, I'm not a car designer... but I remember thinking "Pontiac has been keeping the TA a secret and revealed it along side the Camaro"

A girl can dream can't she?

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 09:59 AM   #55
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Ok so i just woke up from a crazy dream and i wanted to post it before i forgot, so im warning you some of what im typing may not make sense. Oh, and I will tell you I was very drunk before i went to bed last night, and we did go see the movie Wanted this weekend, so that might help explain some.

Due to some graphic nature i rate this dream rated R

So i was driving down our main street here, and i pass the chevy dealership and There is an Iver sitting in the front showcase street thing. so i whip my car around and parked behind it, and got my camera and started taking pics for your guys, all i kept thinking was everyone on the board will love this pics so much, so anyways i get up to the car and i notice that it wasnt an iver it just had camo on it, and it was really a production car. so i freak out even more.

im out there taking pics and trying to get some of the interior and here comes this sales man and he was talking but didnt seem to know what he was talking about so i was just like yeah whatever, and then i see keys in his hand so i start flirting with him, and he opens the car and i sit in the drivers seat, and i start taking pictures, and all i keep thinking was i cant wait to post these, anyway..... i get a crapload of pics every detail i can.

and of course i keep flirting and he was like hey ill let you drive it.. my eyes almost popped out of my head! So i turn the key in the ignition and we're off... The sound was amazing, we went in a parking lot and i was squeeling the tires around every corner and driving as fast as i could. I was dying to know what was under the hood..

so we get back to the dealership and we go inside except it was more like a house and the door had a peep hole. so i was telling him how bad i wanted to get a picture of whats under the hood, and he just kinda laughed it off and was like you know i cant let you do that.. and i was like well i would do ANYTHING..................

so he was like alright...... so we get ready to do this "anything" that he wanted and there is a knock on the door. so i look through the peep hole and its some woman, and he was like shit its my girlfriend!!! so she kicks the door open and has like 5 guns strapped to her and shoots me right in the head.

so i think im dead im all full of blood, the sales man is dead on the floor and her back is turned to me so i grab a gun and kill her and tape her to the back of the door, then i start to run to the car to get a pic of the engine, and the dealership owner comes and tried to kill me, so i take a bullet to the arm, i keep running toward the car i have one of chicks guns with me and kill him off too, i get to the car and realize you need a code to open the hood.....

so i run back check guys pockets and there it is! i run back get the code in the hood is half way open.... i have my camera out..... then i hear a shot the girl curved the bullet from behind the door and shoots out my lens.. i am pissed..... i sshoot back, kill her for real this time, i remember i have my cell phone that has a camera on it, get it out........ GET THE PICTURE!!!!

then i wake up...

crazy huh? I took a bullet in the head, in the arm, almost died and almost did "anything" to get pics of the camaro for you guys!!!!!

sorry its so long, but i think its entertaining enough to get through it!!! Well im going back to bed now...
Old 06-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #56
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
At least your dream was better than the nightmare I woke up from this morning. I had been watching a recorded episode of MotorWeek before calling it a night last night. My wife and I had been talking about how well the new v6 Camaro would stack up against the cars on the show as far as fuel economy goes.

The only thing I remember about my nightmare when I woke up this morning was that I was watching an episode of MotorWeek and they were covering the 2010 Camaro. After discussing the v6, v8, SS, and Z28 models, the host comes back on and says...

"And one last version of the new Camaro that no one saw coming is the new hatchback model..."

WTF?!?

(video of a Bumblebee colored Camaro comes on in the background coming around a curve in the road, as it takes the turn, the backend comes into view - the damn thing had the front end of a Camaro that blended into the backend of a '90's Honda Civic hatchback)

...audio continues...

"and to meet the latest CAFE regulations, Chevrolet introduced its' new high-efficiency 3-cylinder diesel engine that achieves an amazing 60 miles per gallon at the expense of performance driving..."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's the last thing I remember before waking up in a panic this morning.
rolnslo is offline   Reply With Quote